Any Idea of next round of NCL new cruiser promotions??

takeadip

From my understanding pre paid gratuities goes away, 3/4 guests free goes away, shore excursion credit and onborad credit come back ...... and the BIG change ...... Oceanview cabins will no longer qualify for the Beverage or Dining plans - they will receive the "lesser" offers like interiors do.

We were given a "snapshot" at work to help us try and close sales before the promo switches. Their may be some subleties that were left out that I am unaware of.

I've been waiting for the shorex to come back so that would make me super happy if that happens. Especially if it's $75 per day, unlimited ports like it was for a short time. I would book a low balcony for that. On a 14 day with 11 ports that would save me about $825.

The current UK promo is on until 30th Sept, including ubp on all grades of cabin for sailings before 31 March. Remember the promo includes the 18% grats that US guests have to pay for, and any prices include port taxes & fees, so you don't need to do a dummy booking to see how much it is actually going to cost. As always factor in dsc.

Happy cruise hunting

Mark

From my understanding pre paid gratuities goes away, 3/4 guests free goes away, shore excursion credit and onborad credit come back ...... and the BIG change ...... Oceanview cabins will no longer qualify for the Beverage or Dining plans - they will receive the "lesser" offers like interiors do.

We were given a "snapshot" at work to help us try and close sales before the promo switches. Their may be some subleties that were left out that I am unaware of.

Yep that is all I got as well. Unlimited bev, Specialty dining, wifi stay and it adds shore excursion. Not sure if they mentioned how much shore excurstion per cabin/passenger, I didn't take note.

Shore excursions are $50.00 per cabin per port.

Boo...I'm going to wait to see what the next few months have. I think toward the end of the year they will be in a push to get new bookings so maybe the promos will be better. I dont like the hassle of booking and then changing. The cruise I want isnt until next October so I'm not in a rush.

The current UK promo is on until 30th Sept, including ubp on all grades of cabin for sailings before 31 March. Remember the promo includes the 18% grats that US guests have to pay for, and any prices include port taxes & fees, so you don't need to do a dummy booking to see how much it is actually going to cost. As always factor in dsc.

Happy cruise hunting

Mark

I didn't think any of the promos have included the UBP and UDP 18% gratuities since last April or May?