Escape - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

Wow I was not even hungry till I saw those photos. Dinner looks awesome from Manhatten room and what a view. I have 2 more weeks and your review has made me even more excited for my upcoming inaugural Escape Cruise. Really pulling for you in the contest! Best review ever love your style thanks so much for taking us along live!

She was on the transatlantic! She's been in The District from the very beginning! *waves hi*. [emoji112]

She was my favorite DB waitress in Feb. 2016. Beau used to always flirt/make funny comments to her every time she walked past him.

She was on the transatlantic! She's been in The District from the very beginning! *waves hi*. [emoji112]

From Live 1/30...

8095ccb58dcd4692642a4944a6bee6a8.jpg

Several of the "regular" DBH crew have said that they'll request "jumping ship" to Bliss if it has a Brew House. And I've already had dialogue with Beau saying the same.

NCL... make it happen for the inaugural transatlantic. That would be magic.

This is rapidly turning into my favorite night.

74469f89abab32dc4169757791551a62.jpg

At the show earlier, Sue's daughter was brought up on stage to dance with Company Men. Previously in the day my younger daughter had sent a drawing to Tyler, and she was just welcomed back in the stateroom with a bag of swag from the man himself.

Back at "home", the "rebel" from Brat Pack was scheduled to perform at 10:30pm, but my "Into the Mystic" friend from earlier in the week is filling in.

d1a7fcdb85ac5802dd82633dbd6afc9c.jpg

c7466f96d2e35def8d55d43c77a5bec5.jpg

Perfect.