Escape - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

Another excellent cruise lived vicariously through Doug & Sue! Thanks for letting us tag along. I think I'll need a week of detox after all those trips to the DBH.

Whenever our phone clocks wig-out in airplane mode, we still excitedly refer to it as "Doug Time" (as homage to your first Escape review) and head to the nearest bar on the ship! This review has whet my appetite for our upcoming cruise! :cool:

Thanks so much Doug for your wonderful live photo review of the Escape. We will be on her March 10th 2018, Being a newbie to NCL your info was very informative. Welcome home to Beautiful, Sunny Rochester, NY.

Later

Bob :cool:

I know you had a lot of "ducks" to keep in a row this week. And in spite of all of that you brilliantly pulled off yet another amazing production! Well Done! Very Well Done!

Thanks so much for your time, talent and attention to detail.

And bringing home the DBH top honors to boot.

Great review Doug! I just spent my entire Saturday morning and part of the afternoon reading this review. Loved it as much as the first one. We were on the Escape in February and so far she is my favorite ship.

Doug

NCL should pay you to sail with them! I'm sure many have decided to cruise with them because of your stellar, extremely entertaining live reviews.

I've had so much fun and many chuckles following along on this cruise and others you've reported live from.

Thank you so much!!

Mary

Can you let us know if people dress up for the 80s party? I will be on the Escape for my birthday week in September and will be dressing up for the 80s deck party and hoping others do as well!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

HEY SUN LOVIN? When are you guys going? We have 38 of us and we are all dressing up 80's. "Vegas Cruisers- Sept 16th sailing"!!!

Randy