Msc seaside Yacht Club

stephenboyajian@aol.com

• 1 month later...

Somebody and posted earlier that their 18th floor cabin was able to hear noise from deck chairs being moved around early in the morning on the sundeck above. The cabin you mentioned is right below that sundeck

~Brian

Be careful about the 18th deck rooms in the back that are below the non-YC portions of Deck 19. We were in one of those cabins last week and we felt like there was more chair noise from the Top 19 Solarium area where the deck chairs are denser than in the YC. If you book on 18, try to stick to the more forward cabins ahead of where the hull curves out.

Be careful about the 18th deck rooms in the back that are below the non-YC portions of Deck 19. We were in one of those cabins last week and we felt like there was more chair noise from the Top 19 Solarium area where the deck chairs are denser than in the YC. If you book on 18, try to stick to the more forward cabins ahead of where the hull curves out.

Interesting you said that.... When I read about possible chair dragging and cleaning noise recently....I looked at location of my cabin (18011) and it is ahead....and I thought the same thing that activity should be less. Thanks for confirming!!

We chose 18002 after much back and forth. I am happy with the location as it is close to Food and adult beverages. The noise will not bother us, my only concern is the smoking area I heard was starboard but the DH said no worries when we sit on the balcony the smoke will go out to sea and not down into our balcony.

I was on Deck 16 on February 24 and a few people different times at the pool mentioned hearing noise very early booked on Deck 18. Two people booked same week for next year but booked Deck 16 due to the noise. Personally, I like to be sandwiched between cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums