Shower gel /bodywash

sammybonny

I have used both the shampoo/conditioner and the body wash that is provided in the shower, and IMO, both are okay. However I prefer my own brand of hair care products because I know how my hair handles with them, so I choose to bring some with me on every cruise.

Their soap works OK on my underwear & socks. ;)

It's also good to use in the shower to keep clean.:D

I almost spit out my coffee laughing at this. Thanks for the morning giggles!

I absolutely loathe the stuff they provide. I use the small Princess soap they provide (your steward can give you an extra) and we bring our own shampoo. The stuff Princess has is terrible. Obviously others will have varying opinions.

Just got back from Ruby. Was contemplating not bringing shampoo and shower gel. I'm glad I brought my own. Both soaps provide very lather and did not make me feel clean. I would bring your own supply.

Last time we were in a mini, we were given small bottles of body wash, shampoo and conditioner. The balcony rooms had the dispensers. Is this no longer true?

They're long gone.

Princess decided by providing it in dispensers saving both money & the environment in the process.

More so the money I think. :rolleyes:

I don't know the brand, but a friend on the Island in April thought it was so bad that she encouraged me to bring my own on our June cruise on the Coral.

Even with my own shampoo, I thought my hair felt like coated straw. I wonder if it's the water treatment. I LOVED the water pressure though in my teeny tiny shower!

Their soap works OK on my underwear & socks. ;)

It's also good to use in the shower to keep clean.:D

I use the shower gel to wash stuff in the sink too! That's about all it is good for. Some dispensers look like they have been watered down. They are barely blue. :confused:

I always bring my own shampoo, conditioner and a bar of soap. I use the little ship provided bar to wash hands at the sink. :)

I don't know the brand, but a friend on the Island in April thought it was so bad that she encouraged me to bring my own on our June cruise on the Coral.

Even with my own shampoo, I thought my hair felt like coated straw. I wonder if it's the water treatment. I LOVED the water pressure though in my teeny tiny shower!

Yes I agree. I use my own shampoo and my hair is still terrible but where we live in the north of England we are lucky our water is great and is very soft.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

I always bring my own shampoo, conditioner and soap. Wash my socks with the gel!

Desalinated water is tough on hair ; I always bring a small size hair salon top quality leave in conditioner product to use as required, it tames my hair and gives shine, body etc. I find this really helps.