Princess Luxury Mattress

Jeter02

I went on the site to potentially purchase one of the princess luxury mattresses. I noticed no price was listed, as if they were sold out. I emailed them asking when they will be getting more back in stock. They told me they're currently is none in stock and they are not selling anymore mattresses or box springs until further notice. It said they will put a price up once they decide to sell more. Anyone have any clue to as why they're not selling anymore. Are the out-of-stock? Or was there an issue?

I emailed them too, specifically asking why they weren't selling any, and received the same answer, avoiding my question as to why.

HAL has a mattress too, made by a different company, and they currently offer them for sale. I wonder if they're any good.

They have a contract to outfit all the Princess ships.

They did not anticipate the consumer demand for the mattresses. Fulfilling the consumer orders delayed filling the Princess orders.

To prevent paying the fine that is in their Princess contract for non fulfillment they have stopped their consumer production until all the Princess mattresses are completed.

When Princess has all their mattresses then the company will again fill consumer demand.

Looking at potentially late 2018 for consumer production to restart.

I guess I should have ordered it while it was on sale during labor day. Now looks like I'm going to be waiting till they get them back in stock. Just came off the Regal this past weekend and I tell you those mattresses are great.

Just came off the Regal this past weekend and I tell you those mattresses are great.

I just got off the Regal last week. I asked the steward if my bed was one of the new mattresses, but he said he didn't know (?). It was more comfortable than beds in the past, so I'm assuming it was the new mattress.

We just got off the Ruby on Saturday. The ship had the new mattresses in all the pax cabins but not the crew quarters so we were told. They are really nice and the four pillows (queen size bed) were simply great although I only used one while my partner did use two. These are head and shoulder above what they had previously.