luggage labels

delgirl

If you book and were assigned a suite or cabin, you get the labels, If you booked a guarantee you have to print your own.

Interesting we booked back in August last year with an assigned cabin number and so far no labels have been sent. We sail on the 10th June and leave for New York on the 5th. We do have a printable one on our Voyager Planner.

Would it be fair to say if you receive the brochure with printed luggage labels, you won’t get upgraded?

Would be interested to hear if anyone has the labels, got upgraded and then printed their own labels.

I have received labels, been upgraded and then had to print out my own. I've also had suitcases sitting outside my cabin with my cabin number where someone had been upgraded but didn't realize not to use the original labels.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Forums mobile app

Sometimes things happen. Once I was upgraded AFTER I dropped my bags with the porters. I did eventually get them.

Roy

Last year, we were upgraded and received luggage labels for the new cabin. The bag was delivered to the old cabin number (originally assigned, pre-upgrade), eventually making its way to us. Still haven't figured that one out.

Last year, we were upgraded and received luggage labels for the new cabin. The bag was delivered to the old cabin number (originally assigned, pre-upgrade), eventually making its way to us. Still haven't figured that one out.

Confused here :confused: ....You had labels attached to your luggage indicating your 'assigned stateroom' (Well before you placed them onto the baggage belt )

How did you find out they were originally delivered to your old stateroom.

Confused here :confused: ....You had labels attached to your luggage indicating your 'assigned stateroom' (Well before you placed them onto the baggage belt )

Back in 2010 the upgrade fairy diverted us from deck 4 to deck 8 [next door to the library] - and the luggage was delayed. After the muster drill, I went looking for it, and it was on the service stair landing across the corridor from our original stateroom.

If you can become "un-confused" please explain it to me...I gave up trying to figure it out.

Labels on the luggage correctly indicated the upgraded room (QG). I found out otherwise when the bag had not been delivered by about 4 PM and my wife said something to the effect of, "you don't think it went to the other cabin?" I went there to check and it was sitting in the hallway.

Someone had hand-written the previous cabin number on the tag.

Edited by ExArkie
Edited to add detail (the last sentence)