Concierge Level Beachbag

cameragirl81

The heavyweight canvas bag with zipper top is absolutely the best bag.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last few cruises it was no longer the zippered bag with the handled carrying pouch. Still a large bag; one cruise it was nylon with nylon pouch, another cruise it was a canvas bag w/no zipper , the new versions seem to all have Celebrity Cruises printed on the bag which I dislike (screams tourist).

The bag no longer has a zipper closure across the top. It does have a side zipper to secure a few small items. Otherwise, the bag is about the same size and made from similar materials. I had posted some photos on a previous thread. See post 17.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2644165&highlight=bag

When we cruised the year before last, no bag in concierge I even asked at guest services and was told that only suite guests receive them now. I queried the reply and said lots of people seem to have the bags and she replied they must have bought them in the shop! This year we were in Aqua and received a flimsy type beach bag and the heavy canvas bag.

I’ll be disappointed if the bag has Celebrity emblazoned across it (the cheap bag always had that) & no zipper [emoji22]. We received the good quality bag with zipper in December 2017 on Eclipse

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The bag no longer has a zipper closure across the top. It does have a side zipper to secure a few small items. Otherwise, the bag is about the same size and made from similar materials. I had posted some photos on a previous thread. See post 17.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2644165&highlight=bag

Thanks for the pics, Im just glad you still get one, its great for when you are heading to the pool or the beach. :D

Last few cruises it was no longer the zippered bag with the handled carrying pouch. Still a large bag; one cruise it was nylon with nylon pouch, another cruise it was a canvas bag w/no zipper , the new versions seem to all have Celebrity Cruises printed on the bag which I dislike (screams tourist).

And aren't we all "tourists"???:D;)LOL

We have had the same bag experience as yours.