In Cozumel till 9pm all aboard. What time will the shops and bars downtown close?

L1211

Will they still be open after 6 when my kids return from their passion Island excursion? Worth a quick trip downtown around 7pm? Odd port times on the Victory.

Thanks?

!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cozumel does have all inclusive resorts on the island. The island is not for ships only.

Wow, good to know.

I don't know this for sure, but I would bet at least some of the stuff near the port will stay open if the ship is still there. In the port area particularly, the ship is their clientle. They are going to cash in, especially for the people impulse buying after an excursion.

As far as downtown, as others said, Cozumel is a destination with resorts- not just a cruise port. So it will be going for a lot longer.

Restruants and bars will be open past . Shops will close anywhere between 6&9 depending on the store

That's what I was thinking. Trying to. Decide if it is worth a cab downtown. The 20 something's first time to Cozumel. They are doing Passion Island but was hoping to show them he local vibe too and that's not really the port. Any suggestions? Will only have a couple of hours.

That's what I was thinking. Trying to. Decide if it is worth a cab downtown. The 20 something's first time to Cozumel. They are doing Passion Island but was hoping to show them he local vibe too and that's not really the port. Any suggestions? Will only have a couple of hours.

We love Wet Wendy’s downtown. They have a Facebook page. And web page.

http://www.wetwendys.com/

open till midnight

Sent from my iPhone using Forums