Carnival Broarding Pass

idraconis

I logged in and saw that the boarding pass indeed has changed.

I just printed my boarding passes for my upcoming January cruise. They are indeed "new". I purchased FTTF and it shows that I did on the boarding pass. If you have your receipt of purchase, I would call Carnival and question why yours isn't showing up on the pass.

We cruise in two weeks from today, and HAVE NOT printed our boarding passes. I just logged on and looked, and it shows FTTF on my boarding pass, which we DID NOT pay for! But I will certainly take advantage of it if they are giving it to me!

They are not giving it to you. It is a systems glitch causing it to show on some passes that have not paid for it and not show on some passes that have paid for it. When they scan your pass, it will show if you've purchased it or not and they should redirect people to the regular check in line if they haven't purchased it and are trying to use the priority line anyway.

If you read through the posts linked above, you'll see other comments about this.

Like anything new there will always be glitches. I'll print mine two weeks before my cruise. Carnival keeps changing things, I'm running out of printer ink.

I’ve been saving the Boarding Pass PDF to iBooks. No idea how to do this on a non-iPhone.