Check your cruise price for price protection

mjktg99

In addition to this rate being $64 more per person than what I booked($758 vs $694), it is a guarantee rate.

Cyber Onboard Credit Sale

Terms & Conditions

Onboard Credit offer is non-transferable and non-refundable. Onboard Credit is provided as a non-refundable credit to your Sail & Sign account of $25 per person up to a maximum of $50 per stateroom. Onboard Credit may not be applied to cruise fare or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person, based on double occupancy, capacity controlled and subject to change at any time without prior notice. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $56.90 to $359.73 and are additional for each guest based on itinerary. Full payment is required at the time of booking for all guests to secure confirmed accommodations. The full payment is non-refundable and non-transferable. Offer is valid for new individual bookings only made between 11/24/17 – 11/26/17. Offer is not combinable with any other discounted or promotional offer. Group bookings are supported. Amenities are must buy up. Offer is not available to Carnival Australia sailings. No name changes allowed. Offer is applicable in guarantee categories IS/OV/BL only. Carnival will assign the stateroom at a later time. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code OSB. Ship's Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.

You will only get OBC after final payment for a price drop IF your original booking was an Early Saver booking.

I have not seen it for other sorts of bookings.

BTW for my cruise-I just looked at switching to Early Saver and even those prices are $400 more than what we are already paying.

I booked a cruise with a large group on the Sunshine last January for cruise departing this coming February 2nd. My brother and his gf booked the same cruise over the summer.

My wife has been on 8 cruises and I have been on 6, all with Carnival. Our cruise price has gone up since we booked and we have never had on offer that granted us a price drop. My brothers gf, who has never cruised before, has received two special offers and now they are in an Ocean Suite for less than we are paying for a cloud 9 spa balcony.

Has this every happened with anyone else where Carnival extended the same offer to the rest of the group?

Either way I have a hard time understanding how Carnival ha twice given a loyalty offer to someone that has never cruised with them and the loyal customers are left out.

Maybe they know you guys are hooked already and they are enticing the newer folks to get them hooked as well

I booked a cruise with a large group on the Sunshine last January for cruise departing this coming February 2nd. My brother and his gf booked the same cruise over the summer.

My wife has been on 8 cruises and I have been on 6, all with Carnival. Our cruise price has gone up since we booked and we have never had on offer that granted us a price drop. My brothers gf, who has never cruised before, has received two special offers and now they are in an Ocean Suite for less than we are paying for a cloud 9 spa balcony.

Has this every happened with anyone else where Carnival extended the same offer to the rest of the group?

Either way I have a hard time understanding how Carnival ha twice given a loyalty offer to someone that has never cruised with them and the loyal customers are left out.

• 3 weeks later...

Our final payment is right around the corner so I checked rates today and for the first time ever, the price for the same category 8D has gone down. I’ve submitted the form, how long does it take to hear a response? Since we haven’t had our final payment yet, will the savings be an obc or will our final payment amount be lowered? Thanks!

You should hear very soon. If you get the lower rate prior to final payment it most likely will reduce the amount you owe.

If you are booked Early Saver, price reductions after final payment are given as OBC.

Thanks!! Just checked and had a reply that it was approved and deducted from the balance! So excited, this has never happened to us [emoji3]

I booked our cruise months ago and paid in full at that time. I don’t remember if I picked a specific deal at that time. I see prices have dropped a little bit, but still have 80 something days. When is best time to submit or is there a science to pick the right time?

I booked our cruise months ago and paid in full at that time. I don’t remember if I picked a specific deal at that time. I see prices have dropped a little bit, but still have 80 something days. When is best time to submit or is there a science to pick the right time?

I submit any and every time there is a price drop. The price may go right back up, especially if advertised as a sale.