What is the earliest you can arrive with a FTTF?

With FTTF, you're allowed to check-in as soon as the terminal opens if you want. That will vary by port, so maybe someone can tell you when Jacksonville usually opens.

I'm not sure when your cruise is or how far along with the process you are, but if you haven't yet, you still have to choose a check-in time in your online Cruise Manager (as part of the online check-in process). The option to choose a check-in time will show up when you're around six months away from your sail date, give or take. With FTTF, you're allowed to check-in anytime, even if it's before the time you chose.

I'm sailing on the Elation out of Jacksonville slated for a 4:00 PM departure and was wondering how early I can arrive to check in with the Faster to The Fun pass?

Thanks!

I've arrived at JAX port at 9am and was allowed to check in around 9:15 - 9:30am, boarded by 11am. Don't go by the 4pm sail time because Carnival wants you on the ship well before then and typically the Captain is trying to pull out of there on-time. At 4pm you should already be on Lido enjoying your 3rd or 4th drink :)

If you have FTTF, you can arrive around 10:30, we cruise from JAX a lot, --are you paid in full? Is your order allowing you to choose your arrival time? Our arrival time says 11:30, but we plan to be there at 10:30 (FTTF). I do know from our last December cruise from JAX that we arrived at 10:30, breezed through registration, and waited until 11:45 before we were boarding, the picture taking, the walk to the ship, leaving our things off at our cabin, grabbing a drink at the drama bar-we got to the lido deck at 12:30, and it was already quite crowded.

Have a great cruise!

Sorry to semi-hijack the thread, but I have the same question only we are leaving from Fort Lauderdale. What time should I try the gated port entrance as well as the terminal with FTTF? I can't get on early enough!!! 23 days and (obsessively) counting!!!
We sailed out of Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale) two years ago. We arrived at the terminal at 10:30 and people were already going in. I think it opened at 10:00. With FTTF, you can check in anytime after they open the terminal, even if it's earlier than your chosen check-in time. You'll board after platinum/diamond, weddings, and suites.

Sorry to also "hijack" this thread, but what time does the port open up for check in at Galveston? We are sailing on the Freedom, May 19th and have FTTF. This has been a rough year for our family and we are celebrating some important milestones, so we are counting down the moments till we can toss our cares aside for a few days and start our worry free days!

We will be in town the night before, so why not start enjoying our vacation as soon as possible:cool::cool::cool::)

We sail out of Galveston withFTTF and we get there about 10. I think that is usually the earliest. We may get there around 11 next time to avoid sitting in the terminal as long.

Thank you!!