Fleetwide Dining Menus

Thanks,but those pictures were from 2015. Looking for something more recent.

Which ship? Even though menus are supposedly the same fleetwide, that has not been my experience. There are a few variations.

Sailing on an 8 day cruise on the 30th and was wondering if anyone had pictures of the current menus being used. Also, does anyone know if the menus will be changed at the beginning of the year?

The "fleetwide" menus vary by ship. The last major menu change rolled out with the launch of the Escape in October 2015. But,,, not all ships have got the roll out yet???!?? There are minor updates from time to time (e.g., removal of lobsters in August 2016). Prior to that, there was a major menu change with the launch of the Getaway the year before.

We are cruising on the Pearl out of New Orleans for New Years. I’ve noticed slight changes in the menus too depending on the ship. We usually dine in the specialty restaurants and are trying to find out what Cagney’s and Le Bistro are offering since we dine there for most of our nights.

I really wished the cruise lines would start posting the menus of their restaurants on their websites. Even if it’s different in certain ships, post it by ship. It’s so easy to do that and a simple disclaimer that some items may not be offered depending on various circumstances would be understandable and very convenient to its customers. Not to mention, help sell their specialty dining packages. I say this because it’s very frustrating trying to make reservations for specialty restaurants when we don’t even know if we will like any of the food being offered at that time.

We are cruising on the Pearl out of New Orleans for New Years. I’ve noticed slight changes in the menus too depending on the ship. We usually dine in the specialty restaurants and are trying to find out what Cagney’s and Le Bistro are offering since we dine there for most of our nights.

A simple search of this site or a Google search will quickly give you plenty of feedback.

We were on the Pearl last month. I know their La Cucina menu was the 'old' one which was a surprise. It included items that were not on the menu on Escape that we thought was fleet-wide. (We had been on Escape 3 times in the fifteen months.) We also ate at Cagney's and Le Bistro and I think their menus were slightly different than Escape's also. I will say that we were pleasantly surprised by La Cucina and enjoyed it and all the specialty restaurants on the Pearl.

If you look at the renovation pictures of the Pearl that are posted here on Cruise Critic it shows some of the menus that are currently in use. Overall the ship's reno was very nice. Hope you enjoy your cruise!

Thanks so much for your help! We were on the escape this past May and really enjoyed it! It was our first cruise with Norwegian and we have fallen in love with them ever since. We can’t wait to see the Pearl in person. The pictures post renovation has made the Pearl look so beautiful and grand. Especially Le Bistro!

Don't miss our favorite place for breakfast or lunch or afternoon snacks on the Pearl. It's called the Great Outdoors. It's at the back of the buffet facing Aft and usually not very busy. (It's a secret....don't let everyone know;) ) There is even an omelette station. In the afternoon the bar is open back there. Great place for lunch or snacks while you watch the ship's wake.