Who can I turn to ?

Just off Rhapsody.

On the morning of disembarkation because a taxi was waiting to get us to Venice Airport there was no time to visit customer service desk and complain about the fact that our on board credit had not been included in our final invoice. The invoice had been left clipped to our cabin door during the last night on board whilst we were sleeping .

Yes maybe I should have searched out the invoice before retiring that last night but hey...hindsight, yes I would have.

Anyhow I had to leave the ship with the final invoice that I knew was incorrect.

Now of course I want to get the attention of someone in RC to address the matter for me.

Has anyone had such a promblem and if so can you please provide me with an address and department that can help resolve the matter.

Gratefully, BP.

Apart from the number Bob has suggested, I would try emailing Crown and Anchor with proof of OBC entitlement and a scan of the invoice.

I have learnt from experience to check my account while on board the ship and make sure OBC is applied. Usually appears a few days into the cruise. If it hasn't, I query this guest services. I always keep with me proof of entitlement.

I never leave it to the morning I am getting off the ship to check my account. Always the night before as well as during my cruise.

I was on the same cruise as you!

I went to guest services twice during the cruise to get a printout of our account - took about 10 seconds. Our onboard credit was showing fine.

Hope you get the issue resolved - I would say crown and anchor is the best route. Hope you enjoyed the cruise - we had a great time!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have learnt from experience to check my account while on board the ship and make sure OBC is applied. Usually appears a few days into the cruise. If it hasn't, I query this guest services. I always keep with me proof of entitlement.

I never leave it to the morning I am getting off the ship to check my account. Always the night before as well as during my cruise.

So much this.

I wish the OP luck, but honestly I would not expect much.

The time to take care of that is ON the ship - and as has been pointed out, if you hit Guest Services when there is no line it does not take more than a minute or so to get a printout of your account. Even if it takes a little longer because there is a line, IMHO it is worth taking those few minutes to check every couple of days and make sure that everything is copacetic. Especially if it involves money or OBC.

Just off Rhapsody.

On the morning of disembarkation because a taxi was waiting to get us to Venice Airport there was no time to visit customer service desk and complain about the fact that our on board credit had not been included in our final invoice. The invoice had been left clipped to our cabin door during the last night on board whilst we were sleeping .

Yes maybe I should have searched out the invoice before retiring that last night but hey...hindsight, yes I would have.

Anyhow I had to leave the ship with the final invoice that I knew was incorrect.

Now of course I want to get the attention of someone in RC to address the matter for me.

Has anyone had such a promblem and if so can you please provide me with an address and department that can help resolve the matter.

Gratefully, BP.

I hope you get this straightened out. I generally check my account every few days and deal with any issues then. You might want to think about adopting something similar. An ounce of prevention . . .

Gratefully, BP.

We have had this occur a few times.

I contacted RCI using the form at this site. Select Post-cruise questions and comments.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/contactUsOnline.do

Simply state your concern with the final bill. It worked every time for us.

Edited by Scotty G