Elite with Classic Drink package - what can I expect?

MCazer

Elite because we are Diamond on Royal Caribbean, so I am not familiar with Celebrity.

Will we be able to get cappuccino's ? And is that an Elite perk? Or part of Classic drink package?

Read somewhere that Elite get a wine tasting. Is this true?

We sail on Constellation next month (Oct 19)

Thanks!

Elite because we are Diamond on Royal Caribbean, so I am not familiar with Celebrity.

Will we be able to get cappuccino's ? And is that an Elite perk? Or part of Classic drink package?

Read somewhere that Elite get a wine tasting. Is this true?

We sail on Constellation next month (Oct 19)

Thanks!

Yes. You will receive a full list of elite perks in your stateroom.

Edited by davekathy

You can go to the Elite breakfast and get a cappuccino or a caffe latte.

But you can't order them elsewhere without paying for them (one way or another, either by signing a bill or through a beverage package).

The list of Elite benefits is spelled out on the Celebrity website, ,and there you will also find details about the different beverage packages.

You do not get cappuccino as an Elite benefit except at the Elite breakfast. You can get them (and other specialty coffees with your Classic or Premium beverage package. There is a wine tasting event for Elites. You will also get a 30% discount on unlimited WIFI purchase or 90 free minutes per Elite member (not per cabin). You will have the Elite breakfast and cocktail hour (5-7 except on embarkation day and evening of the senior officers party). There is a bag of free laundry (wash and fold only), dry cleaning of one item and pressing of 2 items. Here's a link with the benefits.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/tiers-and-benefits

You do not get cappuccino as an Elite benefit except at the Elite breakfast. You can get them (and other specialty coffees with your Classic or Premium beverage package. There is a wine tasting event for Elites. You will also get a 30% discount on unlimited WIFI purchase or 90 free minutes per Elite member (not per cabin). You will have the Elite breakfast and cocktail hour (5-7 except on embarkation day and evening of the senior officers party). There is a bag of free laundry (wash and fold only), dry cleaning of one item and pressing of 2 items. Here's a link with the benefits.

Thank you so much for this information

The information about the timing for the wine tasting event is on the Elite welcome letter in your cabin upon arrival. You are asked to call in advance to reserve a spot so that they can plan for the number who will show.

Thank you, I will make sure to look for this information!

• Access to exclusive daily coffee
  • house-style breakfast
  • Complimentary 90-minute internet package
  • Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice while ship is docked)
  • One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on every sailing
  • Priority tender service in tender ports of call
  • Elegant Tea with fellow members
  • Eligibility for Captain's Club offers when booking a future cruise on board

• Evening Cocktail hour (excludes embarkation and evening of Senior Officers' Party)
    • 20% discount on any digital or print photo package at the Photo Gallery
    • Complimentary dry cleaning of one garment item
    • Private shipboard departure lounge, serving continental breakfast
    • Priority wait list in Main Restaurant
    • Earn double Club Points when you travel solo in a stateroom (as of July 1

Thank you for the link. Also the first Celebrity cruiser and I have a couple of questions on the benefits.

"One category upgrade applicable through Aqua Class*** (based on availability at time of booking"

Currently booked C2. Can I go up to Aqua Class? Not familiar with the category.

"Captain's Club Coffee House and Captain's Club Cocktail Lounge"

Where is the CC Coffee House and do they serve specialty coffee (hoping as I do not drink alcohol)?

Thank you for the link. Also the first Celebrity cruiser and I have a couple of questions on the benefits.

"One category upgrade applicable through Aqua Class*** (based on availability at time of booking"

No, but you could have paid the C3 price for your C2. Also, upgrade to C1 at C2 price is not permitted. The upgrade is only WITHIN a category, so that's why you can't get Aqua at Concierge price.

Where is the CC Coffee House and do they serve specialty coffee (hoping as I do not drink alcohol)?

The letter you receive will tell you the location. Yes they serve specialty (espresso based) coffee.

Mike

No you can only upgrade within a category (Balcony to Balcony, Concierge to Concierge, Aqua to Aqua). It allows you basically a better location within the category. (You can't go from C2 to C1 but you could ask for the C3 rate for your C2.)

That can vary by ship/cruise. You will find a note in your cabin on embarkation day with the locations for your cruise as well as all of your other benefits and invitations to all applicable events.