Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Loving your review, and amazing room and location. Did you get on the Flowrider yesterday? Think you said you were going to, but don't remember reading otherwise.

Also, you've been on Harmony a few times. Do you notice changes in the shows (Aqua show tricks, Grease different cast). I'm one who sees shows that I love over and over again anyways but just curious if they do anything different.

We were on HOS two weeks ago and the Grease cast performed their 89th and last show of their contract. We picked up a new cast during the cruise. The prior cast stayed onboard and performed Columbus until we docked back in Ft Lauderdale.

If you don’t like kids on the ship, you will like this. It’s a lobster trap for children. They lure them in with what appears to be colourful Pringle chips. I better be careful as I love chips.

It already caught Owen and there is an unsuspecting child at the mouth of the trap. At the end of the day it will be full of rug brats.

235f98ca5a26860116c529beea92af6f.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Loving your review, and amazing room and location. Did you get on the Flowrider yesterday? Think you said you were going to, but don't remember reading otherwise.

Also, you've been on Harmony a few times. Do you notice changes in the shows (Aqua show tricks, Grease different cast). I'm one who sees shows that I love over and over again anyways but just curious if they do anything different.

I’m headed there now. Someone else reported about the cast members for Greese. There were do differences that I could spot for the ATS.

Both were amazing as always.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Today the never ending parade of sale continues. It’s the watch sale today.

d91d52241e2af0be66c31c2ffb8288db.jpg

Ah, the watch sale.

They had it on Enchantment in 2011 and I was gullible enough to buy one. To this day, it keeps going off at strange times. I've cruised enough now to know that it is a bad idea to buy anything in their sales.

Round two at....

Can you spot the one item in the menu I will not eat. Winner gets a heaping plate full.

If it’s the beet salad I’ll forgo my prize. 🤮

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted in the RP, a Bloody Mary Station. It isn’t as good a Caesar but it will suffice. Sharon called it a meal in a glass.

667e55ee28e41812c7c3201a0bfab3ef.jpg

How early in the morning are these available? Are there any bars that serve those as well? That looks like a great way to start off your morning Harmony!

How early in the morning are these available? Are there any bars that serve those as well? That looks like a great way to start off your morning Harmony!

I’m not sure, but I know you can get base models as soon as the bar opens.