Question's on Junior Suites on Majesty of the Seas

Lorey2007

A few questions to help me pick the right junior suite on Majesty of the Seas.

The pool deck is over all the junior suites which would be the most quiet.

Do they all look over the lifeboats.

Is the balcony covered?

Which would be the best side to view the dock while in port.

Thanks all!

Is the balcony covered?

Thanks all!

All the JS staterooms look over the lifeboats. There may be a few that can see a small area between lifeboats. The balcony is covered. The side that the ship uses to dock is unpredictable.

All the JS staterooms look over the lifeboats. There may be a few that can see a small area between lifeboats. The balcony is covered. The side that the ship uses to dock is unpredictable.

Anyone know which stateroom has the balcony that has the small area between the lifeboats?

Just curious have they retro fitted those life boats with a better cover? I had a cigar smoker next to me☹, and I felt like he was going to set the ship on fire. Those cloth covers were in bad shape.

No noise, convenient, nice over hang. No real obstruction of view from lifeboats. Major grip was we did Bahamas and then Key West, and it took forever to get the ship cleared in Key West.

Fun doing a smaller ship. Weird layout on how the decks work. Great Schooner staff.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

Is the balcony covered?

Thanks all!

Avoid the one beneath the ladies restroom in Solarium

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I personally prefer the JSs just behind the Grand Suites. 1044/1544 are in this group.

I had originally selected 1046 but just switched to 1546 as I understand smoking is on the starboard side and didn't want to be right below.

Edited by Lorey2007

I had originally selected 1046 but just switched to 1546 as I understand smoking is on the starboard side and didn't want to be right below.

We are in GS 1532, please tell me thats the non-smoking side?!?!?!? The smell of smoke makes me absolutely SICK!!

We have 6 total cabins booked for Majesty to Cuba next October. Five are OV on Deck 7 and 1 couple changed theirs to a JS #1562 but for twice the cost!:eek: Wondering what our chances are of getting upgraded from the OV to a JS (we are D but that probably doesn't matter anymore).:rolleyes: We've never been on the Majesty before, so does anyone know if they tend to upgrade frequently or not? We've never been lucky enough for the upgrade fairy to visit!:(

We have 6 total cabins booked for Majesty to Cuba next October. Five are OV on Deck 7 and 1 couple changed theirs to a JS #1562 but for twice the cost!:eek: Wondering what our chances are of getting upgraded from the OV to a JS (we are D but that probably doesn't matter anymore).:rolleyes: We've never been on the Majesty before, so does anyone know if they tend to upgrade frequently or not? We've never been lucky enough for the upgrade fairy to visit!:(

You have to get past the SO's on deck 9 first, so I doubt it. If you get a chance for an SO, I'd grab it. Standard OV's are tiny

You have to get past the SO's on deck 9 first, so I doubt it. If you get a chance for an SO, I'd grab it. Standard OV's are tiny

Thanks John, and good to know! We all wanted an SO but none were available that week; however, I now will keep checking!!;):* It's even possible that all of the transfers from the Empress have not been made yet and/or some people are still on the fence about keeping their reservations!!:rolleyes: