Hotels Prior to Boarding

Bandit236

Is there a specific port or area you are looking at ...Florida for Miami or Ft Lauderdale is sunny.org or pick your favorite hotel chain and check to see if they have a "cruise and snooze" package, which could include your room, breakfast and shuttle to port.

Hi

If you look at the "North American homeports" threads, hotels and prices are frequently discussed.

Of course if you are looking at ports outside of North America, the port of call threads would be the place to search/ask.

Thank you all for all of you great suggestions. I just need a hotel in Miami prior to the cruise and I figured the people on these boards would know alot . Thanks again!

The roll calls is good advise. I too will be cruising out of Miami, for the 6th time, but not in 6 years, so I need to update my research. I did stay at an Embassy Suites that had a shuttle many years ago.

Thank you all for all of you great suggestions. I just need a hotel in Miami prior to the cruise and I figured the people on these boards would know alot . Thanks again!

Go to the Florida Departures board for extensive information (provided by locals and very experienced cruisers) on Miami hotels: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

lots of suggestions on the Florida board

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Just depends on your budget & personal preferences