Veterans On Board Credit Program??

cambriah

Princess Cruises offers an On Board Credit to active military, retired military and disabled military veterans. All you need is a copy of your DD Form 214 discharge papers and you receive an OBC of between $50 and $250, depending on the length of the cruise.

Does anyone know if RCCL offers a similar benefit?? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Cambriah

Princess Cruises offers an On Board Credit to active military, retired military and disabled military veterans. All you need is a copy of your DD Form 214 discharge papers and you receive an OBC of between $50 and $250, depending on the length of the cruise.

Does anyone know if RCCL offers a similar benefit?? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Cambriah

Royal does not offer on board credit for military.

However, Royal does offer cruise discounts for various classifications, including military. Unfortunately, those discounts do not apply to all sailings and/or stateroom categories.

Cambriah

Not with RC. Thank you for your service.

Very hard to find Military Discounts, find several a year for only that date. Usually offered closer to sailing though found one further out. One my cruises next month I got $600 Military discount that was able to use with other Crown and Anchor discounts(Solo/Balc), was available to book 4 months ago but not offered now. This is longer 12nite cruise, so even IF find a discount offered can be less $$$ off offered..

Edited by ONECRUISER

Cambriah

No they do not. Not even for active duty or war veterans let alone former military

I'm active duty sailing on my 14th cruise with RCI and have never once gotten any sort of discount....oh well...

However, when you do find a cruise offering a military discount, the discount can be quite good. I remember seeing one of the Pacific coast cruises on Explorer last year with a great discount but I already had something else planned. I found a December 2018 cruise on Liberty also with a great military discount and we have that booked. With the military and C&A balcony discount, this will be our least “per night” price we have ever paid.

There are currently 847 cruises offering a Military discount. I searched with any destination, any month, any emabarkation port. Then, I added the filter for military, and 847 cruises were left in the list.

Thanks to every single military person since the Revolutionary War for their service!! Hope the current ones find a good discount.

There are currently 847 cruises offering a Military discount. I searched with any destination, any month, any emabarkation port. Then, I added the filter for military, and 847 cruises were left in the list.

Thanks to every single military person since the Revolutionary War for their service!! Hope the current ones find a good discount.

Yeah I forgot they are offering a flat amount like $100 off lot of new bookings, not the norm though. Usually IF they offer Military it's lot more off ...

Cambriah

Cambriah...unfortunately, as everyone said, no. We love this perk on Princess and have my DD214 on file. Genuinely wishing RCI would offer a military OBC.