LIVE from Liberty of the Seas, sailing October 30th!

Martini recipes from the Martini tasting and mixology class at the R Bar

Only vodka ?

DW might like it I guess...........

Great review, answered some questions we had before our upcoming cruise in December:)

Edited by pspercy

In closing I would like to thank everyone who followed along and was also able to tune in to my Periscope broadcasts when I was able to do so.

I would also like to politely remind some that this is my vacation and I am willing to give up some of it to do these type of reviews and broadcasts. A few still don't seem to understand that and demand that I show them stuff or get them the info they want. Remember, asking nicely goes a long way. Demanding or getting impatient gets you nowhere.

Also even though I stated at the beginning that I was well aware of the voom issues a couple of people still felt the need to remind me how bad it was and it was the only post they made on the entire review which made me feel like they had no desire to follow along. Please if this is the only thing you have to say on one of my reviews, just keep it to yourself. Thank you.

With those minor gripes aside, LIVE from Liberty of the Seas has concluded. The next adventure will be on Harmony of the Seas, April 22nd.

Until next time...... ;) :D

I enjoyed the info you shared and all the periscope I could be a part of. We leave Friday's on our cruise and it gave me even more excitement! I look forward to watching your Harmony trip! Thank you and yes, this was a lot of work and I for one am grateful you took time away from your vacation to do so!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good morning Chris,

Thanks for another great review. I always enjoy reading your "live" reviews, makes me feel like I am right along with you. Frank & I leave on Thursday for a 10 day sailing on The Anthem. Hope we will be ale to cruise with you again somewhere down the road.

Barbara

I would also like to politely remind some that this is my vacation and I am willing to give up some of it to do these type of reviews and broadcasts. A few still don't seem to understand that and demand that I show them stuff or get them the info they want. Remember, asking nicely goes a long way. Demanding or getting impatient gets you nowhere.

AMEN BROTHER. I see this on so many live reviews and I am always astounded by it. If I ask a question, I try to make it an easy one! I am always so grateful for the kindness of those of you that do live reviews. I admit I am completely selfish and will never do it. :D I happily "unplug" all week long.

Thanks for posting the compasses. I know we have a new cruise director so a few things may be different but overall, it really helped me on some planning. Still so bummed about the "dead" pub. Still have 19 days to "get over it" before we board. ;)

Again, appreciate all your time and willingness to share.

AMEN BROTHER. I see this on so many live reviews and I am always astounded by it. If I ask a question, I try to make it an easy one! I am always so grateful for the kindness of those of you that do live reviews. I admit I am completely selfish and will never do it. :D I happily "unplug" all week long.

Thanks for posting the compasses. I know we have a new cruise director so a few things may be different but overall, it really helped me on some planning. Still so bummed about the "dead" pub. Still have 19 days to "get over it" before we board. ;)

I second that. I do occasionally post live and don't mind answering questions, but you went way over and above by posting all the compasses and menus. That's way more than most of us (myself included) are willing to do![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

cbd4084854e0a12a5664e496da1824c5.jpg

Thanks for your efforts on this review, I hope to do this ship/itinerary some day. Were the Waverunners here available for a rental via credit card, or was it a Royal excursion?

Enjoying the review, thanks again.

Thanks for your efforts on this review, I hope to do this ship/itinerary some day. Were the Waverunners here available for a rental via credit card, or was it a Royal excursion?

Enjoying the review, thanks again.

Little French Key is an independent excursion. I don't think the wave runners were included in the package I purchased

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Lots of people today have tendered ashore so a somewhat empty ship is great time to take advantage of the pools

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Darn, you didn't go ashore? Perhaps I should keep reading ;) My only time in Belieze the tenders were, " A rag tag fugitive fleet" (borrowed from Battlestar Galatica), or I've seen it described as looking like the evacuation of Dunkirk. In your pic, I saw two nice size tenders, I hope this is the norm now.

AMEN to the AMEN.

I am just happy that Chris brought us along. A live review is a lot of work and I appreciate the fact that anyone does one.

Chops Grille was amazing tonight

The peppered bacon is always a treat

f3797ba702cd9f7e351ee5b53cc9e53a.jpg

9 Oz filet was perfectly cooked

c2c0c21e4bcb3499fc7242fbfb30d284.jpg

Very glad to hear it. I described that bacon as exquisite on Freedom, but it was awful on Oasis. I prefer the atmosphere of Chops and Sabor on the Freedom class ship over the Oasis class.

Wow, nice looking place. It doesn't look very crowded. We already have reservations for Nachi Cocum on the 15th but will check this place out on our return trip in Sep. Thx for all the great photos on your review!

I noticed that too, I was wondering with 3 ships in port. Nachi does a nice job of limiting the number of people there. When we were there, Freedom and Navigator were in port. It was a nice day.

PORTS OF CALL:

R

Cozumel: as many of you saw from my posts and Periscope broadcasts, El Cid La Ceiba Beach Resort is a steal for an all inclusive beach day. Strong drinks, good food and as much as you care to have. Use of the pools and hot tub plus your own lounge chairs with plenty of shade. All this for 50 dollars. Service was excellent. Yes the actual beach is very small but the pools especially the waterfall pool make up for it. Snorkeling is included as well. Do not book this through resortforaday as it is 65 dollars per person. Shore Excursioneer will offer you the exact same thing for 50.

Thanks for your thoughts on this one, our next time Cozumel will be our 5th time, perhaps we will try this one. I may have missed it, did you walk there?

I would also like to politely remind some that this is my vacation and I am willing to give up some of it to do these type of reviews and broadcasts.......

With those minor gripes aside, LIVE from Liberty of the Seas has concluded. The next adventure will be on Harmony of the Seas, April 22nd.

Until next time...... ;) :D

Completely understand, again, thanks, I'll look forward to hearing about Harmony and seeing your pics. If you do it live, it will help me get through that last long week before my Adventure (pun intended) 4/29. Great job.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. You have a great voice in your review. We sailed on the Liberty for her relocation from Bayonne to Galveston. Thinking about booking her again soon. Your review makes me want to be on her today! :)

I know I'm a little late but I had a busy week last week and didn't have time to read the thread. I'm recovering from cataract surgery and finally had some down time and have read the whole thing today.

Anyway, thank you so much for the report and all the wonderful pictures.It really helped me get excited about my Liberty cruise in just a little over two weeks. It will be my first time on any ship larger than a Voyager class. I really appreciate the time you took to bring us all along. :)

I need to cruise a few more classes before I can say for sure what I prefer. I look forward to my first Radiance Class ship(Serenade) next November.

The Radiance class is my favorite class of ship. There are so many spaces with floor to ceiling glass walls and gorgeous views. I've been on the Radiance four times for a total of 38 nights and the Jewel three times for a total of 33 nights. I hope you love your Serenade cruise and much as I have loved my Radiance & Jewel cruises. I'm still working on finding cruises I want to do on the Serenade and Brilliance to complete that class!

Thanks again for all your work on this report!

Hey Chris, Thank you for the Live Review and the Post Review observations...I enjoyed it all vary much...the first one of yours I read was the Oasis review from a few years back, and they just keep getting better :-) Looking forward to the next one!

Cheers Bro :-)

Edited by Brandon B