Faster to the Fun Carnival

qjuan13

We’ve been thinking about buying the Faster to the fun option, but I’m not sure when it typically releases for purchase. We don’t want to miss it, because we’ve heard it sells out quickly.

Does anyone know when it’s released for purchase, once you book your cruise? Our cruise date is Feb9th 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’ve been thinking about buying the Faster to the fun option, but I’m not sure when it typically releases for purchase. We don’t want to miss it, because we’ve heard it sells out quickly.

Does anyone know when it’s released for purchase, once you book your cruise? Our cruise date is Feb9th 2019

For our upcoming Cruise in May I got it about 8 months out. Just keep checking, good luck!

If you are thinking about it, buy it as soon as you see it. You can always cancel if you change your mind. Remember that you don't need it if you are Diamond or Platinum, in a wedding party, or have a suite.

If you are thinking about it, buy it as soon as you see it. You can always cancel if you change your mind. Remember that you don't need it if you are Diamond or Platinum, in a wedding party, or have a suite.

Having a suite only gets you onboard sooner. None of the other benefits of FTTF apply. The OP never said what ship they are sailing on but I have read where the Horizon won't have FTTF available until December of this year.

I’ve never seen this, but can you call Carnival directly and add FTTF at any time, including when excursions haven’t been released?

No, this is considered an excursion and it has to be available for you to purchase. It's something you add directly from your cruise manager under your excursions.

Mine is around the same time. Still waiting. What ship are you on?

Having a suite only gets you onboard sooner. None of the other benefits of FTTF apply. The OP never said what ship they are sailing on but I have read where the Horizon won't have FTTF available until December of this year.

Don't suite guests also get into their room earlier and also get priority at GS? That's the way it was for us when we had a suite on Royal. We've never bought suite on Carnival so I don't really know.

Also we have found that even almost a year out FTTF may show as sold out, but then we hear that it can become available at some later time....

Don't suite guests also get into their room earlier and also get priority at GS? That's the way it was for us when we had a suite on Royal. We've never bought suite on Carnival so I don't really know.

Also we have found that even almost a year out FTTF may show as sold out, but then we hear that it can become available at some later time....

That far ahead, it's probably shown as "Sold Out" because Carnival hasn't actually made it available yet.

I'd be willing to be that it is available for purchase now under your excursions.

I’ve checked on and off throughout the day and haven’t seen anything pop up in our first port so I’m not sure. I had emailed the generic excursions email and they said it would be available closer to the end of spring 🤷🏻

That far ahead, it's probably shown as "Sold Out" because Carnival hasn't actually made it available yet.

Mkay yeah that was why I mentioned that. But then DH kept checking very regularly for several months and it was always sold out. I'm just saying that sometimes it's a mystery why it can be so hard to get.

No they get priorty check in only. Not instant access to the cabin. (most all suites are in one area. No way can the stewards turn those rooms over in 2 hours time) if wanting the access to the cabin you must buy FTTF

as for your suite being ready on Royal-- that suite costs a lot more then carnival suites

Just keep checking and be persistent and you should be able to get it. You have plenty of time. We booked our cruise over a year in advance. FTTF was not available when we booked, but a little under a year later...maybe 10 months or so it became available. Funny thing is that we are 26 days away from sailing and whenever I check it is still available. As long as you check each day, or even every other day and don't wait weeks or months in between checking, you should have no problem being able to get it. I am only speaking from my experience however, a newer ship with a more popular itinerary may sell out much faster.

If they haven't released it yet then it doesn't show up on the list.

Well, sometimes I guesses right, and sometimes I guesses wrong. :o

I’ve checked on and off throughout the day and haven’t seen anything pop up in our first port so I’m not sure. I had emailed the generic excursions email and they said it would be available closer to the end of spring 🤷🏻

Did you check your embarkation port or you first traveled to port. When we sailed from Baltimore FTTF was an excursion for Baltimore on embarkation day.

End of spring is technically mid/late June so it still might not be there yet.

Good luck:)