Matr'd D - email address

Gma&Gpa

I need to send a email to the Matr'd of the Sunshine. One of our travelers has mobility issues and I need to try to make sure our table will be somewhat easily accessible for him. Can somebody give me the email address I can use?

Thank you

Just to note, the Maitre' D's are not expected nor responsible to respond to guest emails. The best bet is to post on John Heald's page 4 days before your cruise.

While that may be some what true.... I have emailed maitre'd twice in the past 2 years and have received a reply within 24 hours each time. And it was definitely from the ships Maitre'D (or staff) ....Grammar was not 100% accurate lol

Actually, I think John was the one that told me a few years back to contact the Matr'd. I had done it a few years ago when we had a health issue - and the Matr'd did take care of the issue. But I had lost the email address and wasn't sure how to reach him. If I don't hear back, I'll try John in a week or so.

Thank you

While that may be some what true.... I have emailed maitre'd twice in the past 2 years and have received a reply within 24 hours each time. And it was definitely from the ships Maitre'D

Ditto. I emailed the maître d for our just finished cruise 5 days before embarking to request a table for two. He personally responded within about 10 minutes. He also came by our table the first night and thanked us for emailing him and asked us how we liked the table. He really helped make the dining experience special.

Replace the two XXs in the partial email address with the ship's abbreviation from the list below and that will give you the email address for the maitre d'.

E-mail 1) eventplanning@carnival.com

E-mail 2) XXmaitred@carnival.com

Carnival Ship Abbreviations

FA = Fantasy

FS = Fascination

EC = Ecstasy

SE = Sensation

IS = Inspiration

IM = Imagination

EL = Elation

PA = Paradise

SP = Spirit

PR = Pride

LE = Legend

MI= Miracle

DE = Destiny

TI = Triumph

VI = Victory

CQ = Conquest

GL = Glory

LI = Liberty

VA = Valor

FD = Freedom

SL = Splendor

DR = Dream

MC = Magic

BR = Breeze

SH = Sunshine

VS = Vista

List credit - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48831124

A few years ago, I believe it was on the Pride, I had written to the Maitre'D regarding a similar situation with a member of our party that had trouble walking and could not walk far, far into the dining room. I did not get a reply - but we got there and had a window table right up close to the entrance - and the Maitre'D did stop by our table and asked which of us had written and wanted to make sure the table was suitable. We were very pleased with the outcome and having him stop by to check was a nice touch. I doubt that it always works - and maybe we just got lucky on that one. If I can find a place to post to John, I will probably do that the week prior to going - but so far, no luck finding a place to post.

Maybe it'll be different on my laptop at home, but on my phone, i see the word "POSTS" - but it comes back and just shows existing pots. still not seeing anywhere that I create a NEW post. I see an old one that I sent back 4 years ago, I probably could just add the comment/question to that one if necessary. I'll check my regular computer tonight and see if it looks different. However, in looking through a few posts on his FB page, I'm apparently not the ONLY one that can't find a place to post. Seems to be some glitch going on that they are working on.

While that may be some what true.... I have emailed maitre'd twice in the past 2 years and have received a reply within 24 hours each time. And it was definitely from the ships Maitre'D

Ditto. I emailed the maître d for our just finished cruise 5 days before embarking to request a table for two. He personally responded within about 10 minutes. He also came by our table the first night and thanked us for emailing him and asked us how we liked the table. He really helped make the dining experience special.

Does anyone know the email of the Maitre'D on the Fantasy?

Edited by cruiser1959
Found my answer