Sunshine Fridge?

Lilly'sMom

I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find this info.

Does Room 7166 on the Sunshine have a fridge?

Thank you!!!

Carnival's website info:

The Carnival Sunshine has non-stocked mini bar units in all suites and in staterooms on decks 3' date=' 5, 10, 11 and 12[/u'].

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2349/~/non-stocked-mini-bar-unit

Since the size is outside the stated size limits that Carnival allows do they make an exception for these? If they do I might have to get one

We were in a deck 8 balcony on Sunshine in December. We didn't expect to have a fridge, but we did. It wasn't "built in" as usual, but merely on the floor under the desk. But we were thrilled to have it. I don't know if maybe it had been placed for a previous guest's medical needs and just never removed, or what? A second cabin (deck 8 interior) did not have a fridge. If no fridge, there's always ice buckets! Have a great cruise!

We had a frig in our inside cabin 8114 last month(Jan.). Our cabin guy said it was just put in. Some rooms already had the hole made above in the desk, but no frig yet.

The frig was put where the stool was before, under the desk.

We had a frig in our inside cabin 8114 last month(Jan.). Our cabin guy said it was just put in. Some rooms already had the hole made above in the desk, but no frig yet.

The frig was put where the stool was before, under the desk.

Interesting. I hadn't thought about it before, but our deck 8 balcony that unexpectedly had a fridge did indeed have a hole in the desk for the cord, so it probably wasn't "temporary", but rather a permanent addition. Incidentally, the fridge did use up the European power plug at the desk, if anyone was planning to use that. I didn't notice if our deck 8 interior (which had no fridge) had a hole in the desk or not...

I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find this info.

Does Room 7166 on the Sunshine have a fridge?

Thank you!!!

We had cabin 6376 aft and had a fridge. As others have posted it was not built in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you google goccl and carnival sunshine, you can find the cabin descriptions by deck & cabin number that will tell you what is in the cabin. We had considered booking an 8 day on sunshine & decided against it because the cabins we wanted did not have a fridge. While that may not matter to lots of people, it mattered to us, since hubby likes to take his protein shakes. A fridge is also handy for any beers from your bucket that you didn't drink. Yes, I know you can bring your own cooler or get your steward to ice things down, but I don't want to buy a cooler for cruising (which is what it would end up being), nor do I want a sweaty, dripping ice bucket on my desk.

• 3 weeks later...