Mr.Sancho beach pass

sandi1967

Hi all,

If you have gone here could you tell me about it please. Looking to buy the all inclusive pass for January. Seems like a good deal at $55......we have only been to Paradise Beach.

Thank you

Sandi

Menu_Bebidas_All_Inclusive_2017.jpg

Menu_Alimentos_All_Inclusive_2017.jpg

INCLUDED:

• All you can eat from our buffet and our menu.
  • All you want to drink from our pool bar of frozen drinks, margaritas, piñas coladas, daiquiris, non-alcoholic drinks and domestic beer (Sol and XX Lager).
  • Two pool bars and a beach section exclusively for All Inclusive guests.
  • Beach lounges.
  • Use of ocean kayak.
  • Hammock area.
  • Beach umbrella on your table.
  • Locker.
  • Restrooms.
  • Free WiFi.

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. It is a awesome place to spend the day. The water is beautiful and the waitstaff is amazing and friendly. The drinks are great and never ending, and the food is also good. Definitely worth the price of admission and then some. Actually will be there on Christmas day this year. CANNOT WAIT, LOVE IT THERE!!!!!!!

Definitely worth the money. The BFF and I did it last year and we have it in our plans for February 2018 as well. The service is top notch and very personable. When we were there last year, the wind was a bit crazy and the surf was rough. We didn't even touch the ocean or the pool that day. We did focus on food and the bar though, and that was awesome. Best fish tacos I've ever had! I may or may not have fallen from the bar swing a couple of times. LOL

Husband and I plan on being in Cozumel in September, with 3 other ships in port that day. How crowded do you think Mr. Sanchos will be? Trying to decide between it and Nachi Cocom which only lets 130 people in each day, but does not have unlimited food (does have unlimited drinks though). Price for both places is roughly the same. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Well worth the money!!! We were also there with 6 ships in port, and it wasn't crowded at all. I have plenty of pictures in my Carnival Pride Repo Cruise review, beginning with post # 242, :cool:

Taxi for 4 is about $17+tip each way. A van taxi for 9 of you will be close to $40 each way. Fares will be posted on a board near the taxi line for your pier. There are 3 cruise ship piers on Cozumel - be sure to return to the correct one (it gets confusing after 10-12 margaritas ;) )

Does anyone know if you can order a regular margarita? I went last year and seemed to remember doing so, but didn't see it listed on the menu just now.

Yes you can get a regular margarita. I got at least 2 in June!

The tacos were to die for! I would go back!

Yes you can get a regular margarita. I got at least 2 in June!

The tacos were to die for! I would go back!

The chicken quesadillas are pretty amazing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all, sorry if this is not appropriate, but I have a question about Mr Sanchos. I don't see this on the available excursions for our cruise (Dream, out of NOLA in Oct). So I'm wondering how we would get to the resort? Can we get a taxi? How much would it cost if that is the case?

Thanks for any info. This will be our first time at Cozumel!

Hi all, sorry if this is not appropriate, but I have a question about Mr Sanchos. I don't see this on the available excursions for our cruise (Dream, out of NOLA in Oct). So I'm wondering how we would get to the resort? Can we get a taxi? How much would it cost if that is the case?

Thanks for any info. This will be our first time at Cozumel!

That's an easy question and appropriate too :)

It's about $20 with tip for a taxi to and from, they will call a taxi for you back to the ship!

Google Mr Sanchos and make a reservation I think it's $5 pp to hold your spots and cash at the door when you arrive.They may take credit cards not sure

It's not a ship excursion so you won't see it listed on the cruise line website

It's perfectly safe and Alot cheaper to research on here and do excursions on your own rather than through the cruise line. They are usually much more crowded and no very personal and almost always more expensive. Just go by the recommendations given by those of us that can confirm a tour operator or guide on here. Word of mouth is king :)

Edited by mikel24m
Loop