Cruising Carnival Vista while 18 Weeks pregnant.

skyemhill

Contrary to popular belief, (healthy) pregnancy is not a disability. You shouldn't have a need to not be waiting around that is greater than any other non-pregnant healthy person's need to not be waiting around.

Now if you are having issues related to your pregnancy that make it difficult for you to sit down or stand for longer than a few minutes, then you are welcome to request assistance as any other person needing it can, but it's probably not wise to cruise if you are actually having those issues.

Good...I'd say 4 posts on the subject from you is more than enough. You seem to be awfully hostile to the OP.

In your opinion? :)

The thread interested me and I chose to make comments.

Perhaps I missed where the OP said she is sailing to a Zika infested location?

She didn't, but it was easy enough to find her cruise, Carnival Vista, June 16th. I've listed CDC Zika warnings for the ports she will visit, which advises pregnant women avoid these areas.

One caution: pregnant travellers have been turned away. I believe the cut-off is 20 weeks. The OP said she was 18 weeks; it would be wise to have some documentation from her OB-GYN stating how far along she is.

With Carnival (and other cruise lines) it is the commencement of week 24 (or later) as of the date of departure in terms of denied boarding. If she is departing on 6/16 as indicated by 6rugrats and will be in her 18th week at that time she will be fine.

With Carnival (and other cruise lines) it is the commencement of week 24 (or later) as of the date of departure in terms of denied boarding. If she is departing on 6/16 as indicated by 6rugrats and will be in her 18th week at that time she will be fine.

Only if she can provide proof..