Regal vista lounge question please!!

dimiegirl

Hello. I just got assigned a cabin right over the vista lounge. I am concerned about the noise level. We don't go to bed much before midnight but Im concerned that there could be late night shows, bands, etc.. Could anyone tell me what goes on typically at the vista lounge on the regal princess and until what time? Thank you so much for your input.

They have all types of entertainment in the Vista from Trivia to Dance parties. If you don't go to bed before midnight, you should be OK. I wouldn't recommend the cabin to someone who likes to go to bed early.

Hello. I just got assigned a cabin right over the vista lounge. I am concerned about the noise level. We don't go to bed much before midnight but Im concerned that there could be late night shows, bands, etc.. Could anyone tell me what goes on typically at the vista lounge on the regal princess and until what time? Thank you so much for your input.

The real question is over what part of the lounge is your cabin located. Give the cabin number for a better response.

Thank you all so much for your replies.

Caribill:We are in cabin E727 which is the last cabin aft starboard side with the exception of the auckland suite. Is that a better area or worse to be with respect to being above the vista longue?

Edited by dimiegirl

Thank you all so much for your replies.

Caribill:We are in cabin E727 which is the last cabin aft starboard side with the exception of the auckland suite. Is that a better area or worse to be with respect to being above the vista longue?

You are not above the band stand where a live band could cause some noise to the cabins directly above the stand.

My guess (and it is a guess since I have not stayed in that cabin area) is you will hear little, if any noise from the lounge.

From what I heard in the elevator from fellow passengers on my Regal Cruise not much noise to be heard at all in the rooms.

Speaking of my room, (i had an inside across from the elevator) we never heard anything. If you wanted to hear the captain make announcments if you were in your room, we had to open the door.

But enjoy your cruise, its a BEAUTIFUL ship and has me hooked now on princess.

We were on the Regal last week in E733 and could certainly hear Vista Lounge music each evening (we tended to go to bed around 10 PM). Rarely could we hear it well enough to make out what song was being played and it didn't bother me. I could certainly imagine that people who were more sensitive to noise would not like it though.

Ooooh elevator gossip. Who'd a thunk? :eek:

Sorta like gathering around the water cooler at work.....:D:D:D

Bob

Although we can't get stuck at the water cooler like we can in the elevator. ;)

As others have described the noise over the Vista, we had it one evening during a 10-day cruise ending by 11:00 PM while in E711 over the Vista's main entrance.

Although we can't get stuck at the water cooler like we can in the elevator. ;)

As others have described the noise over the Vista, we had it one evening during a 10-day cruise ending by 11:00 PM while in E711 over the Vista's main entrance.

Nothing like some bass when you are trying to catch some ZZZZZZZ's.

• 1 year later...
We were on the Regal last week in E733 and could certainly hear Vista Lounge music each evening (we tended to go to bed around 10 PM). Rarely could we hear it well enough to make out what song was being played and it didn't bother me. I could certainly imagine that people who were more sensitive to noise would not like it though.

Kelly - We are going to be in that cabin in November. Do you by any chance have any pictures of the cabin? How big is the balcony?