Our MAGICal B2B with a side of ELATION cruises (with pics) - 10/7/17.

Jamman54

Glad I found you two. I've been waiting for another wonderful cruise experience from you and Patti over at Cruise Addicts. With Patti retired I knew you were both off sailing. Hunted you down and thanks once again for a great

dialog/pictures. :cool:

Glad I found you two. I've been waiting for another wonderful cruise experience from you and Patti over at Cruise Addicts. With Patti retired I knew you were both off sailing. Hunted you down and thanks once again for a great

dialog/pictures. :cool:

Happy to see you here. Just haven't had the time to post this over at CA. Thanks for reading and glad you enjoyed it! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, this was a great review. I had been looking for the new steak house menu photos for quite some time. I was glad to see you tried the Wagyu beef entrée. Did you enjoy it? We usually order the rib eye, and it is fantastic. Any comparison? You also showed a photo of the pork belly. I plan to try both in September on the Breeze. Thanks for the review!!!!!

Thanks for reading! Glad you enjoyed the review. I enjoyed the Wagyu steak very much, but I still prefer the spice rubbed ribeye. Overall, we enjoyed the new menu. :cool:

I loved every second of your review. We're going on the Magic March 10th for our honeymoon. I especially like the shots of you with a beer in your hand, because that is what I'm so looking forward to. :D

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. My husband and I are headed to Jacksonville Sunday for a 5 day cruise on the Elation. Like you guys we are stopping in Nassau and Half Moon Cay. We are new to cruising and your review was very helpful. I do have a question for you. I have read other reviews that say to bring a small fan for the cabin, that it gets very stuffy. Do you travel with a fan?

I loved every second of your review. We're going on the Magic March 10th for our honeymoon. I especially like the shots of you with a beer in your hand, because that is what I'm so looking forward to. :D

Glad you enjoyed the review! Congrats on your upcoming wedding. May you have many years of wealth, health, and happiness. :champagne-toast: As for the beer shots, Patti likes to photograph me in my natural habitat. :D

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. My husband and I are headed to Jacksonville Sunday for a 5 day cruise on the Elation. Like you guys we are stopping in Nassau and Half Moon Cay. We are new to cruising and your review was very helpful. I do have a question for you. I have read other reviews that say to bring a small fan for the cabin, that it gets very stuffy. Do you travel with a fan?

Thanks for reading and glad that you found the review helpful. We don't bring a fan, but I know that some people do to circulate the air, and for the white noise that the fan makes. Enjoy our cruise on the Elation! :cool:

Hey Jamman, was going to email you,and probably will later, but just wanted you to be one of the first to know. Check out my signature! :eek::evilsmile:;p;) Do you want to have a contest on who sails on the Pride the most?! :D ENJOY the game tonight!

Hey Jamman, was going to email you,and probably will later, but just wanted you to be one of the first to know. Check out my signature! :eek::evilsmile:;p;) Do you want to have a contest on who sails on the Pride the most?! :D ENJOY the game tonight!

Congrats on the booking Karry! I think after my Pride cruise this October we'll have the same amount of days, but you'll pull away in January. And to think I had to twist your arm to do the Pride! :D

Congrats on the booking Karry! I think after my Pride cruise this October we'll have the same amount of days, but you'll pull away in January. And to think I had to twist your arm to do the Pride! :D[/quote

I KNOW! :eek: Sure glad you did! CCL should give you a kick back on all the cruises people have booked because of your reviews and Patti's pictures! :D:cool:(y)

Thank you so much for this review. It made for a couple of warm hours in snowy northern Indiana. Sorry you got sunburned on HMC. I was there last June and got second degree burns - the sun there is no joke!

Looks like you’ll be on the paradise the week before I am. Break in all the new features for me!

Thank you so much for this review. It made for a couple of warm hours in snowy northern Indiana. Sorry you got sunburned on HMC. I was there last June and got second degree burns - the sun there is no joke!

Looks like you’ll be on the paradise the week before I am. Break in all the new features for me!

Thanks for reading! My HMC sunburn wasn't that bad, just didn't want to make it worse in Nassau.. We'll be sure to warm the Paradise up for you! :cool:

Loved your review of the Magic & Elation. We were on the same sailing of the Magic with you & Patti and we will be leaving on Monday on the Elation. Your review has me excited for our trip next week! Great review and pictures.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the Magic as much as we did. Did you see yourself in any of our pictures? Have a great time on the Elation! :cool:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the Magic as much as we did. Did you see yourself in any of our pictures? Have a great time on the Elation! :cool:

We did enjoy it, even with the itinerary change. We are sailing on the Magic again this June with our children! No, I didn't see myself (thank goodness! :') ) in any photos.

• 2 weeks later...
We did enjoy it, even with the itinerary change. We are sailing on the Magic again this June with our children! No, I didn't see myself (thank goodness! :') ) in any photos.

Welcome Back!! How did you enjoy the Elation? :cool:

Welcome Back!! How did you enjoy the Elation? :cool:

We really enjoyed it! Everything was very nice and the staff was wonderful. The only thing I wish was that the Serenity area was a little larger, but we never had a problem finding a chair to lounge in. Our cruise was delayed due to fog, but we still had a great time despite the slow embarktation due to the delay.

I really enjoyed your trip report. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.

Thanks for reading!! :D

We really enjoyed it! Everything was very nice and the staff was wonderful. The only thing I wish was that the Serenity area was a little larger, but we never had a problem finding a chair to lounge in. Our cruise was delayed due to fog, but we still had a great time despite the slow embarktation due to the delay.

Glad you enjoyed the refurbished Elation. We are looking forward to our cruise on the refurbished Paradise in 46 days! :D

Thanks for reading!! :D

Glad you enjoyed the refurbished Elation. We are looking forward to our cruise on the refurbished Paradise in 46 days! :D

Nice! Starting to feel like I'm following you around. Leave on the Elation in March and have the Paradise booked for March of 2019.