Our MAGICal B2B with a side of ELATION cruises (with pics) - 10/7/17.

Jamman54

Thank you, Thank you THANK YOU so much for this amazing review! I felt like I was on the cruise(s) with you two! :-) My husband and I will be on the Elation (for the 2nd time) on May 31 for my 40th birthday and we are so excited!

Thank you for reading. We were glad to have you aboard with us. Enjoy your return to the Elation. I'm sure you will enjoy her new upgrades. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff,

Thank you for your review! I loved seeing the photos of Elation, it really looks like Carnival did a great job at modernizing the ship. I really liked the look of the cabins. I'm considering an Elation cruise for March, so the photos were nice to see. I also have never considered Warwick, but now with your pictures, I surely am! It looked like a great place the day. We did the Melia before they raised the prices, and we probably wouldn't do it again now with the high prices. So we will look into Warwick on our next Nassau port stop. Thanks for the hard work you put into this review, I appreciate it! :)

Jeff,

Thank you for your review! I loved seeing the photos of Elation, it really looks like Carnival did a great job at modernizing the ship. I really liked the look of the cabins. I'm considering an Elation cruise for March, so the photos were nice to see. I also have never considered Warwick, but now with your pictures, I surely am! It looked like a great place the day. We did the Melia before they raised the prices, and we probably wouldn't do it again now with the high prices. So we will look into Warwick on our next Nassau port stop. Thanks for the hard work you put into this review, I appreciate it! :)

Thanks for reading. Glad you enjoyed the review. We will be back in Nassau in April, and we will be going back to the Warwick. Thought about doing Melia, Breezes, or the British Colonial Hilton again, but we enjoyed our time at the Warwick so much that we decided to go back there. Not being on the ocean doesn't concern us. :cool:

Thanks for reading. Glad you enjoyed the review. We will be back in Nassau in April, and we will be going back to the Warwick. Thought about doing Melia, Breezes, or the British Colonial Hilton again, but we enjoyed our time at the Warwick so much that we decided to go back there. Not being on the ocean doesn't concern us. :cool:

I understand. I myself am a beach person, but there seemed to be a nice, small little stretch of beach that would surely be enough for me. Plus, the pool looked so extensive from your pictures, that it may be more than enough. Thanks again!

Thank you Jeff. I always enjoy reading your reviews and anxiously await those from the future cruises. Everything is really brought to life that they always make me want to book that next cruise right away.

Thank you Jeff. I always enjoy reading your reviews and anxiously await those from the future cruises. Everything is really brought to life that they always make me want to book that next cruise right away.

Glad that you enjoyed the review. Time for you to get one booked! :D

hi Jeff,

Another great review - I need to stop reading these because I immediately start trying to see how I can squeeze another cruise out of my limited vacation time. :D

Just for kicks I did a little search on the 'for sale' sign in post 703. Nice digs!

Always great to have you along for the ride. So, what was he asking price? :D

Love reading your reviews. Ive just binge read this. Sorry if ive missed it somewhere, but do you buy Cheers?

Thanks for reading! Cheers doesn't work for us because Patti is not a big drinker. :cool:

Just booked magic fir feb 2019 came upon your review. On post 60 so I need to save for later

Enjoy the read. The Magic is a great ship! :)

Here is tonight’s dessert menu……

IMG_5199-XL.jpg

A

my favorite dessert is the Bitter and Blanc but nothing else appeals to me on that menu at all. (this is the night i guess i will go to the italian place.

my favorite dessert is the Bitter and Blanc but nothing else appeals to me on that menu at all. (this is the night i guess i will go to the italian place.

That's a shame. How about the everyday from the grill selections, or even the Steakhouse selections? Hate to have you miss the Bitter n Blanc! :cool:

Man, the pictures on your website are wonderful!

Thank you very much! Patti took most of them! :D

Website? How did I miss that? Please share. Looking forward to your next cruise!!

There is a link to my cruise and vacation photos hosted by smugmug in my signature. :cool:

Hi Jeff! Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Magic! We just booked this itinerary for May 19th. We've sailed the Magic back in 2012, but we've never been to these ports (Cozumel several times) and it was great insight and information as to what to do/see! Thank you again!

Joan R. (fellow "New Jerseyan") now living in NC! :-)

Hi Jeff! Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Magic! We just booked this itinerary for May 19th. We've sailed the Magic back in 2012, but we've never been to these ports (Cozumel several times) and it was great insight and information as to what to do/see! Thank you again!

Joan R. (fellow "New Jerseyan") now living in NC! :-)

Hey Joan! Glad you enjoyed the review and found it helpful. Enjoy your return to the Magic! :cool:

BTW, you can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take the Jersey out of the girl! :D