Our MAGICal B2B with a side of ELATION cruises (with pics) - 10/7/17.

Jamman54

Thank you so much for taking the time to do these reviews ! They are fantastic ! Patti is a wonderful photographer and I love looking at her pictures. Between your writing and her pictures you two are an unbeatable team !

Thank you so much for your kind words. :cool:

That was so wonderful! Thank you both for all you do. Just a fantastic review!!

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. :cool:

Great review! Loved all the pictures. Can't wait to do a B2B but will have to wait till DH retires.

Thank you! B2B's are the way to go. Very relaxing. :cool:

Thanks for writing this Jeff and Patti. This makes us looking right now at booking a trip on the Magic. This looked like an amazing trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you enjoyed it. You will love the Magic. Great ship! :cool:

Loved the review from start to finish. So awesome to watch you do B2B's and B2B2B's! You guys don't just vacation, you adventure!

Thank you so much. Being retired opens up a lot of possibilities! :D

Much thanks to you and Patti for a wonderful review! I’ll be on the Conquest for the 3rd time in October 2018 doing your 8 day itinerary for a second time....I just love the Conquest and Aruba! Hopefully we’ll share a cruise in the future!

Thank you so much for reading! We are looking forward to our cruises on the Conquest. I'm sure one day we'll meet at the Red Frog Rum Bar! :D

Thank you for the great review! It is bitterly cold outside and it just snowed 8 inches in Georgia and all I am dreaming about is a nice warm cruise to the Bahamas in April!

Thanks! When it's snowy and cold outside all I need to do is pull up some pictures of HMC! :D

I am going to have withdrawal until your next review!

I look forward to reading your reviews each morning with coffee.

Great job, great pics.

Susan

Thanks for following along! Only about 5 months until the next one! :D

Thank you for sharing your outstanding vacation. I enjoyed it from day one. Our family will be cruising on the Magic this summer. Your pictures of the Magic has everyone excited. Thanks again!

Glad you enjoyed it. Have a great time on the Magic! :cool:

Wait, no more that's it? LOL. Another Great Read and Photos. If and when I stop working, hopefully start doing B2B's Thanks for the Ride Jeff and Patti.

Thanks Barb! Remember what they say about all work and no play! :D

Jeff and Patti,

I enjoyed the review and pictures and lived your cruise .

We also drive home to NJ from Florida, but we stop at a couple of places midway to explore and rest. Did you drive all the way to NJ without stopping?

When is your next cruise. i will be ready and waiting for the reviews! :)

We are going on the Pride in January and looking forward to it. Grenada will be a new port for us and that was the main deciding factor for this cruise. For some reason my boarding pass says FTTF????? I did not purchase it! I am not even going to attempt going earlier than my appointment time, just in case it is a mistake.:)

Thank you so much Jeff and Patti. I know the reviews take a tremendous amount of time and they are very much appreciated! We are on I-95 right now - somewhere in SC - will be boarding the Elation tomorrow morning!

Kim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What a wonderful review - thank you! I have shared it a few times already with some people that have never cruise or never cruised on Elation and are going with us in January. Seeing the Fun Times and the menus is an added bonus!!

Jeff and Patti,

I enjoyed the review and pictures and lived your cruise .

We also drive home to NJ from Florida, but we stop at a couple of places midway to explore and rest. Did you drive all the way to NJ without stopping?

When is your next cruise. i will be ready and waiting for the reviews! :)

We are going on the Pride in January and looking forward to it. Grenada will be a new port for us and that was the main deciding factor for this cruise. For some reason my boarding pass says FTTF????? I did not purchase it! I am not even going to attempt going earlier than my appointment time, just in case it is a mistake.:)

Glad that you enjoyed the review! We stopped three times for gas, and one time to eat at Cracker Barrel on the way home. Still got home in 14 hours. We will be cruising again in April / May. Have a great cruise on the Pride. She is my favorite ship and we will be back on her in October. :D

Jeff, that was a great read - thanks for all the work you and Patti put into these. I can't wait to retire, but that's still five years off.

Thanks Kathy! Five years isn't a long time! ;p

Thank you so much Jeff and Patti. I know the reviews take a tremendous amount of time and they are very much appreciated! We are on I-95 right now - somewhere in SC - will be boarding the Elation tomorrow morning!

Kim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for reading Kim! If we were in SC now, we would be stopping in Santee at the Cracker Barrel. :D Have a great cruise on the Elation! :cool:

What a wonderful review - thank you! I have shared it a few times already with some people that have never cruise or never cruised on Elation and are going with us in January. Seeing the Fun Times and the menus is an added bonus!!

Thanks for reading and sharing. I'm glad that you found it helpful. Have a great time on your Elation cruise! :cool:

I really enjoyed reading your review of the Elation as we will be on this ship this coming weekend. Can you tell me if with the changes they have made is there still a walking/running track on this ship? I thought I read somewhere that the track was taken out and replaced with something else, but can't remember where I read that at. Thanks for any information you may have.

We will be sailing with you next April on the Conquest! Can’t wait to meet you guys!

Well folks, that wraps it up. I’m sure that this was beginning to read like “War and Peace”, but you have to remember that this was three cruise reviews wrapped up into one.

Thanks to you, the readers, for hanging in there with me on this long journey. I hope that the information and details about the Magic and Elation, along with their ports of call, were helpful in some way.

Thanks, and much love to my beautiful wife Patti. I could never do journeys like these without you! You are my rock, and a pretty darn good photographer! :hearteyes:

During our three cruises we met quite a few CC members. Thanks for stopping by to say hello, share a drink or three, or even an excursion. It was great to meet you,and for some it was great to see you again. I know I will be seeing some of you on our next journey! :D

Speaking of which, these are our next plans. On April 14th, 2018 we will be heading to Tampa to board the Carnival Paradise, sailing on a 5 day cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. The Paradise will be just a few weeks out of dry dock, and I suspect that she will be getting the same treatment as the Elation.

After getting off the Paradise we will be heading to Fort Lauderdale where three days later we will board the Carnival Conquest for B2B cruises. The first is a 6 day cruise to Amber Cove, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau. The second is a 8 day cruise to Princess Cay, Grand Turk, Curacao, and Aruba. We are looking forward to these cruises and our planning is well underway. Will I see you on board? :D

When we do these reviews you are only seeing about 60 to 70 % of the photos that Patti and I took, well mostly Patti took. There is a link in my signature that will take you to our cruise and vacation photo albums. I invite you to check out the photos of these cruises, and other cruises, that you have not seen in the reviews. There are also photos from cruises taken before we started doing these reviews. Enjoy, if you are so inclined.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I’ll be happy to answer any and all questions, and if I don’t know the answers, someone here will.

Well, that’s it. So until next time, may you have clear skies and calm seas. Happy Sails!!!

Jeff,

Thank you, and Patti too, for taking the time (and pictures) for another wonderful Jamman review, I always enjoy reading them and they always help with the cruise withdrawals. In our case, it's been two years but we did get to Hawaii for two weeks this past September to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Hawaii was nice and post card beautiful, but my husband and I both love beaches and the water and Hawaii's beaches are much different than those in the Caribbean. Pretty to look at but not the best for swimming and snorkeling. I enjoyed it, but at the same time, I really missed the Caribbean, so we're hoping to cruise again in 2019 with some friends, also CC members, and who knows, maybe even in 2018. We tend to book cruises 3 months out and sooner.

Thank you Jeff and Patti for your wonderful review ,I have really enjoyed following you from day one and giving me some ideas when we reach our destinations next year , you are so informative in every thing you do , I will miss my read each night and I hope I can catch your next review on your next trip in April 2018 .