How would I go about getting a new PCC?

Hi all, I have had this pcc for a couple years and he's been ok, I really did all research etc for past cruises and he just booked them for me. But as I posted in another thread, he has given me some wrong information lately and totally messed a possible booking up for me, now to book it, the price has gone up, the cabin I wanted gone and when I emailed him, I got an auto response back saying he was in but busy, nice and that was 24 hours ago and still no response etc. So I'm pcc shopping............

I am totally unhappy with him and want to switch to someone else. Anyone else have any good suggestions of good pcc's they love??? You can email them to me if you cannot post them on here?

leah.b@telus.net is my email and would be much appreciated!!! I haven't had this problem before...........so not sure who to turn to other than cruise critic experts!!!

Leah

Hi all, I have had this pcc for a couple years and he's been ok, I really did all research etc for past cruises and he just booked them for me. But as I posted in another thread, he has given me some wrong information lately and totally messed a possible booking up for me, now to book it, the price has gone up, the cabin I wanted gone and when I emailed him, I got an auto response back saying he was in but busy, nice and that was 24 hours ago and still no response etc. So I'm pcc shopping............

I am totally unhappy with him and want to switch to someone else. Anyone else have any good suggestions of good pcc's they love??? You can email them to me if you cannot post them on here?

leah.b@telus.net is my email and would be much appreciated!!! I haven't had this problem before...........so not sure who to turn to other than cruise critic experts!!!

Leah

Call the general 800 number , then explain the issue . They should transfer or given you the number for who can handle it.

Sorry I'm on the app, so can't see where you're from, depends where you live. In the UK you ring the central number. I switched earlier this year after getting messed about including balance taken twice, obc missing. Latest one was latitudes offer and not honoured. I ended up contacting the customer services director for a switch who said they would help. Now got a great guy and also given him 3 more friends to look after.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I tried calling the general 800 number and asking to switch PCCs and was told that I was unable to do so without speaking to his supervisor.

Believe it or not, she hasn't answered her phone or responded to any of the voicemails I have left for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 10 months later...
I tried calling the general 800 number and asking to switch PCCs and was told that I was unable to do so without speaking to his supervisor.

Believe it or not, she hasn't answered her phone or responded to any of the voicemails I have left for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would be interested to see what her name is - ours has done the same thing and I am researching how to switch...

It’s no problem in the US to dump your PCC and go without. Nobody’s ever pushed the program in the many calls Ive made since and I’m happy with the phone service I’ve received via the toll free number.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Find yourself a reliable travel agent. We have used the same travel agent for 15 cruises and anytime we needed anything we just emailed her and got an answer within 24 hours. She has never steered us wrong and on one cruise got NCL to give us a lower advertised price on our cabins (we had 3) without us having to cancel and rebook with the chance of not getting our originally booked cabins. A good travel agent is worth their weight in gold.

She called me again today!!!!! GRRRRRR.

Now I'm fed up, after telling the PCC numerous times to contact me via email only she continues to call me. Just wrote this email to her:

Claudia,

Please do not call me again. I have asked numerous times and you continue to call me regularly, unsolicited, sometimes multiple times per day and at all hours of the day and night. I opted in for emails ONLY from NCL. At no time did I agree to having a PCC call me unsolicited.

Please do not contact myself or my wife via phone again.

Thank You,