Celebrity website

Jordanyaya1

I’ve been sailing on Celebrity for over 10 years and in my opinion their website is getting worse. I’ve been trying to purchase shore excursions and drink packages and find it next to impossible to navigate. I know I can call customer service and make the purchases but what’s the sense in having a website that only causes customer frustration.

I’ve been sailing on Celebrity for over 10 years and in my opinion their website is getting worse. I’ve been trying to purchase shore excursions and drink packages and find it next to impossible to navigate. I know I can call customer service and make the purchases but what’s the sense in having a website that only causes customer frustration.

I have been using it the last few weeks. I was thinking the same thing. It’s very buggy and hard to navigate.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

One of the most frustrating sites I have ever tried to use. I often give up and try to find info elsewhere.

For years when sailing with Celebrity, I have called Celebrity directly for booking shore excursions; after the usual menus, long wait times, it has been easy to book excursions and we get an immediate email message showing the results so that if there was an error it it easy to call and get corrected. (Fortunately, there have been no errors.)

Have done the same with both Royal and Azamara also.

Gave up using the website for that long ago!

Glad to read it's not just me! I tried to check in online for days on my iPad. I called and they told me that their site doesn't like Safari? I was able to do it on my desktop with Explorer. Then I tried to book excursions also on my iPad and it keeps bumping me back to their home page. I'm hoping I can do it on my desk top.

Two things I've noticed with the website. First, if there are multiple selections for the same thing (Manage your Vacation comes to mind) and one doesn't work try the other - honest. Second, for our March cruise the excursions weren't available until after final payment date - seemed dumb at the time and still does. Maybe that was due to the hurricanes since we can already see excursions for our 9/19 Iberian cruise.

Glad to read it's not just me! I tried to check in online for days on my iPad. I called and they told me that their site doesn't like Safari? I was able to do it on my desktop with Explorer. Then I tried to book excursions also on my iPad and it keeps bumping me back to their home page. I'm hoping I can do it on my desk top.

Very frustrating that you can’t do many things on an iPad

I actually find their website quite usable and easily booked excursions and other add ons but only via pc