Equinox Question

malony33

Hi, Everyone,

Are there DVD players in the staterooms on the Equinox? :cool:

Thanks.

5 DAYS TIL THE EQUINOX

Did not see any DVD players in veranda cabins on our cruises on Equinox.

I have seen posts here in the Celebrity forum that explained how to connect devices to the TV but haven't tried to do that myself.

So much to do on the ship, including a few movie screenings in the small theater on deck 4. Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you. Just wanted to make sure the outlet works for electric toothbrush & waterpik. I remember last time when I was on the Solstice, the outlet in the bathroom ruined my electric toothbrush.

It does not work using a WaterPik. I know from experience. The outlet is overhead and has a sign that reads for shaver only. The WaterPik will run about 2 seconds and then kick out.

I use to take an extension cord but those are being confiscated. I now use the Pik over the stainless trash basket. I take the plastic bag out, put the basket on the vanity or somewhere close to a outlet and use the WaterPik. Then throw the water overboard. 🤗😱. NOT

I dump it either down the sink or toilet and put the trash bag back into it.

Happy cruising 🌊🛳🇺🇸🌅

Thank you. Just wanted to make sure the outlet works for electric toothbrush & waterpik. I remember last time when I was on the Solstice, the outlet in the bathroom ruined my electric toothbrush.

Test your electric toothbrush ahead of time. I just did an 11 night cruise and my toothbrush held the charge the entire time. If heaven forbid, it doesn't, you can still use it as a normal toothbrush a few nights. I can't even think of taking the charging part and/or a waterpik.