Cruise towel clips

Curiouscruise1969

Hi there, new to this forum but I wanted to ask a question that has been asked few times previously but non recently.

Are there any cruise lines that currently sell those towel clips to hold your towel in place on deck?

I’ve been on several cruises and never able to find them. Surely they must sell them in the gift shops onboard!

Yes I’ve seen those and bought them before, they fell apart after one holiday, not good!

I just would have thought the cruise lines would sell them, so many people use them, they are so good. A nice branded Royal Caribbean one would be great. Will let you know, going on Harmony end Feb.

Yes I’ve seen those and bought them before, they fell apart after one holiday, not good!

I just would have thought the cruise lines would sell them, so many people use them, they are so good. A nice branded Royal Caribbean one would be great. Will let you know, going on Harmony end Feb.

Also check Bed, Bath, & Beyond. We have some from there and they've lasted about 10 cruises so far..

I use these clips for all sorts of things when I travel. Laundry on the line over the bath tub when I hand wash my dainties. :) , . , they are great for your towel on a chaise lounge, hold curtains closed to keep

early morning sun out of the room

Hold the top of your HAL tote closed.

5179+yoNobL._AC_US200_.jpg

Very low price, Amazon,,, put "multi purpose clips' in search box, since I bought them on amazon I have found them in dollar store. A pack of 6-8. i've used them again and again for years.

Edited by sail7seas

On a recent cruise, one of our ports was St. Kitts. One of the shops we went into there had the Boca clips. I got a pair of the clown fish clips, which I had been searching for, both here at home and on line. They must be popular (probably because of the movie "Finding Nemo"), because everywhere I looked, they were out of stock.

Just been sent email from Royal Carib and apparently they will be stocking Cruise towel clips from March 2018.

They sent an image of them (Celebrity I know) will try to upload it for you but not sure how to do this, sorry.

Looks like we won’t be needing those boco ones shaped like parrots

Finding it difficult to attach photo but there is a website for the beach towel clips.

It appears they are doing them branded to Royal Caribbean and Celebrity (don't know if they do others)

website is logopegs.com

may be worth emailing them and asking, they look very good to be fair and i would think they will sell loads onboard. They look nicer than those novelty ones.

Just hope they aren't $30 or something stupid :o

If i find a way to resize and upload this image i will post

I use these clips for all sorts of things when I travel.

5179+yoNobL._AC_US200_.jpg

These are great. Also available at Dollar Tree - six in a packet for one dollar. They can be found up by the check stand with the last-minute purchase stuff. Make much better (potato chip) bag clips than the plastic junk you generally find.

We used to call them clothes pins, they were used to hang laundry up to dry. What goes around, comes around.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

YOu well could use these clips as clothes pins :)