Disembarkation Norwegian Escape NYC

Jacaluke

We arrive at NYC at 8am on the 21st December after a 12 night Southern Caribbean cruise - just wondering at what time everybody has to be off the ship? I know they give staggered times to disembark but we don't have to be at the Newark Airport until about 1pm for our 3.15pm flight to Calgary. Just wondering if we should get off early and spend a few hours in NYC or should we stay on till about 10am and then start to make our way to the airport? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

We arrive at NYC at 8am on the 21st December after a 12 night Southern Caribbean cruise - just wondering at what time everybody has to be off the ship? I know they give staggered times to disembark but we don't have to be at the Newark Airport until about 1pm for our 3.15pm flight to Calgary. Just wondering if we should get off early and spend a few hours in NYC or should we stay on till about 10am and then start to make our way to the airport? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Final disembarkation will be between 9:30 and 10:00.

All Ashore is about 9:30 a.m. You have to be out of your room between 8:00-8:30, so if you are staying on the ship longer, let the porters take your bags off the ship to the baggage hall.

You always have the option of enjoying a NY city tour ending at the airport.

All Ashore is about 9:30 a.m. You have to be out of your room between 8:00-8:30, so if you are staying on the ship longer, let the porters take your bags off the ship to the baggage hall.

You always have the option of enjoying a NY city tour ending at the airport.

I don't think the NCL NYC tour gives the option of going to Newark Airport though - I've already checked that out.