Allure..johnny rockets breakfast options ?

hi, do they offer anything besides, eggs, pancakes and breakfast meats....have 4 fussy grandkids...any fruit yogurt etc...anywhere I can find the breakfast menu...thanks;p;p

DSC06210_zps0e0093ab.jpg

Very good breakfast IMO... and a great and peaceful atmosphere when you eat out on the boardwalk early in the morning... you can see the ship come alive.... one of my favorite things to do on Oasis/Allure.

If they want more healthy choices the Solarium Bistro fo breakfast. But The works is soooooo good at Johnny Rockets!

Beware the turkey bacon at the Solarium Cafe breakfast.:eek:

Glad I saw this post. I will be on Anthem later this year and there is a johnny rockets on board. I assumed there would be breakfast available. Thanks for sharing it's just on Oasis type ships

hi, do they offer anything besides, eggs, pancakes and breakfast meats....have 4 fussy grandkids...any fruit yogurt etc...anywhere I can find the breakfast menu...thanks;p;p

Go to the Solarium Café if you want yogurt, fruit both dried & fresh. Also, many types of nuts, cranberries, etc.

The Works must be something recent. Did not see that back when we sailed her in 2014. Got to try that in a few weeks! Too bad they don't have Pork Roll. That would have gone well with the home fries.

I always went to the MDR for breakfast when on Oasis. Much better quality breakfast than on Johnny Rockets (we tried breakfast there once, which was enough).

Exactly !

JR is pre-packed reheated and you can taste it - even the Omelette is worth than the ones they make for the WJ...

That was not our experience on Oasis.

Ours neither. We really enjoyed it. Eggs were cooked great, service was good even when busy and definitely better than the scrum in the WJ. We had a boardwalk balcony opposite Johnny Rockets so could check for lines before leaving our cabin. A relaxing way to start the day.