Buying Beer for your cabin

I have looked at the beverage packages you can purchase for your cabin. I do not see any

that you can buy beer to have in your cabin, I know that you can on Carnival.. Some nights just like to stay in and a have a few beverages on the patio. TIA

You can take a beer to your stateroom anytime. However, if you are referring to taking more than one beer, you would have to accumulate unopened beers, which some have been able to do.

I have looked at the beverage packages you can purchase for your cabin. I do not see any

that you can buy beer to have in your cabin, I know that you can on Carnival.. Some nights just like to stay in and a have a few beverages on the patio. TIA

You can always buy a bucket of beer at a bar and bring it to your cabin.

You can take a beer to your stateroom anytime. However, if you are referring to taking more than one beer, you would have to accumulate unopened beers, which some have been able to do.

Thank you Bob,, I saw those posts. I just was hoping that you could buy a 6 pack to have in the fridge like Carnival Buying a bucket of beer works too though as the next reply suggests.

Thank you Bob,, I saw those posts. I just was hoping that you could buy a 6 pack to have in the fridge like Carnival Buying a bucket of beer works too though as the next reply suggests.

Sure, you can purchase a bucket. I thought you were asking about getting a bucket of beer with a beverage package.

Should you decide to get a bucket of beer, don't forget to bring along a bottle opener, however Miller has twist off caps.

The one time I bought a bag of beer on Royal (in...2015 maybe?), the cooler bag had (and still has) a built in bottle opener. Not sure if they are still selling that but it was convenient!

What we do is every time we go back to the room we take a can with us to save for later. I don't want to buy the package and then pay for a bucket of beer.

FYI most of the cabin refrigerators don't keep things as cold as the beer you get from a bar.

You will pay for the bucket of beer even with the drink package. I usually accumulate a few during the day, they won't open them if you ask, and put them in the refrigerator. The last two cruises (Allure & Oasis) our fridge has worked just fine at keeping things drinkable.

You will pay for the bucket of beer even with the drink package. I usually accumulate a few during the day, they won't open them if you ask, and put them in the refrigerator. The last two cruises (Allure & Oasis) our fridge has worked just fine at keeping things drinkable.
Our fridge on Explorer in October was useless....stated they didn't have another one to change it out.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

FYI most of the cabin refrigerators don't keep things as cold as the beer you get from a bar.

So what we do to remedy the lukewarm fridge is to get a bucket of ice. If we know we are going to come back to the room in the afternoon for a couple of drinks we just put them on ice.