Just got on Caribbean Princess

CCFC

Despite the coast guard inspection we got on around 1pm in the first batch having arrived at noon. Ocean medallion is sort of working, they still need to swipe you card or present you medallion when getting a drink. Rooms were all announced as available at 1pm. I’m Elite and paid for more internet (not sure why but I do like my web access). That got refunded and I am back to 250 minutes, I am guessing once that has gone I can buy the unlimited option which is available. Speeds are 50meg down and 40 up which is impressive. Very impressed so far, staff very helpful and wearing welcome aboard sashes which was nice. Current view looking out to the ocean below from Tradewinds bar. Hope hurricane Michael plays nicely.

7baf50ad274e0659b0728aeb7f0ba297.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can make your own omelettes in the buffet.

Yes. If you want to eat breakfast in the buffet continue on past the "regular" buffet to the Planks/Steamers area to find better options for eggs. Made to order omelets are nice. you fill a container with whatever you want in the omelet and give it to the attendant. Take a seat and your omelet is delivered to your table. Also cooked to order fried eggs which are so much better than the pre-cooked eggs in the main part of the buffet.

Also be sure to check the same area for lunch options that are different from the norm.

Thanks for checking in!

Have a great cruise! :D

So is the free unlimited internet for Elites over?

You may want to check with the Internet Cafe manager.

It was a great perk last month when we were onboard.

I figured it would end sooner or later.

Seems to be that way, I will ask at the Internet cafe, odd it let me order it in the first place. Off to muster, life jacket free!

I’m Elite and paid for more internet (not sure why but I do like my web access). That got refunded and I am back to 250 minutes, I am guessing once that has gone I can buy the unlimited option which is available.

7baf50ad274e0659b0728aeb7f0ba297.jpg

Will be on in a month for 14 days and I was thinking about paying the $99 for unlimited since this is just a relaxing cruise - we have been to all the islands. Figured I could use more than my elite 250. Sounds like this is what you did, but did you ask for the refund or did they just do it? I wanted to prepay since they say you say 50%.

Enjoy!!

Thanks, Sandy

I’m Elite and paid for more internet (not sure why but I do like my web access). That got refunded and I am back to 250 minutes, I am guessing once that has gone I can buy the unlimited option which is available.

So when you first signed on to gain access to your elite/platinum minutes, was there an option to purchase either more minutes at a discounted rate or an unlimited plan at a discounted rate?