Concierge cabin cheaper than Veranda cabins

slatterj

I am looking at a cruise in Feb. 2019 on the Infinity and find it strange that the Concierge cabins are cheaper than the Veranda. The cabins available on in the aft decks 7,8 or 9. Since I have never sailed on Celebrity is this just a fluke or is there something about this area I should be aware of.

It can happen based on how certain categories are selling. It's often that you will see verandah cheaper than oceanview and while a little less likely, you can see Conceirge cabins less than Verandah;s. Book it now before it goes away.

I have sailed in a FV aft cabin on Infinity (9156 corner aft) No problems what so ever, except that it was a long way to walk back from the theatre at night, as it was one end of the ship to the other.

The FV has an extra large balcony.

7192ebda2e1ddfc5d6cfac532919a4df.jpg

I am looking at a cruise in Feb. 2019 on the Infinity and find it strange that the Concierge cabins are cheaper than the Veranda. The cabins available on in the aft decks 7,8 or 9. Since I have never sailed on Celebrity is this just a fluke or is there something about this area I should be aware of.
Can't comment about other lines but prices on X will fluctuate based on number of cabins still available in a given category. I've seen ocean view cabins going for less than inside cabins. My recommendation is if you're booking with a refundable deposit, grab the one you want now and keep monitoring prices. That way you can always switch cabins and/or categories if a better deal comes along.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sometimes, that happens with the fares. The Aft concierge cabins on the M class ships are great, with much bigger balconies. Try for deck 7, then 8. Sometimes the aft cabins on deck 9 will have noise from the oceanview bar above.

We cruised in a FV(8166 corner AFT) on our Infinity Panama Canal cruise October 24-November 8. It highly enhanced our cruised, the extra room and the fabulous balcony. We booked the cruise 2 years previous. Originally we booked an OV, 3112, then about a year later decided we wanted a balcony, so we booked a sweet sixteen (6130). After final payment the prices dropped on the FV and I upgraded adding a bit of money.

A TA I've used a few times typically has some Aqua and CC categories priced lower than Veranda categories if you book about a year out. I usually find the prices level off around the 12 month mark. It's very early to book (for me anyway) but we have a Feb 2019 7 day on Equinox booked in CC with all four perks for less than $2400 total.

Happened to me first cruise with Celebrity mine was a midship I guess the6 just weren’t selling too well.

Yes thanks...couldn't find that price range with all 4 perks....nice deal that you got!

If you were to Google Celebrity Cruise outlet you might stumble across it. It's still there. Only about $40 more than we paid. They offer the Go Best upgrade for half off but I think you need to call to get it.