Setsail pass

tfg

Try calling 0800 018 2020.

Have just spoken to rc who say my ta has not finalised the transaction and they will not release the pass till then so I am trying to speak to my travel agent now.they are hopeless

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

Have just spoken to rc who say my ta has not finalised the transaction and they will not release the pass till then so I am trying to speak to my travel agent now.they are hopeless

Makes sense, RC must see that you are paid in full before the SetSail can be printed.

Makes sense, RC must see that you are paid in full before the SetSail can be printed.

Ta reckon I just missed the payment date by a day so it should be ready tomorrow or latest Monday. They said rc only collect payment once a week and I missed it by a day.i paid nearly 2 weeks ago.i will wait and see

Ta reckon I just missed the payment date by a day so it should be ready tomorrow or latest Monday. They said rc only collect payment once a week and I missed it by a day.i paid nearly 2 weeks ago.i will wait and see

Interesting, the UK travel agent must do things differently than US agents. When your credit card is charged for the cruise, does it say the vendor is the travel agent or RC?

IF you've done the "online checkin"...you are good to go. You don't HAVE to print it. My only concern would be if the TA makes the final payment on your behalf. I don't know what guidelines, as far as final payment date, travel agents operate under...they may have more time to make final payment. THAT is what would concern me. The Setsail pass is NOT a must to print.

Interesting, the UK travel agent must do things differently than US agents. When your credit card is charged for the cruise, does it say the vendor is the travel agent or RC?

You pay the TA. The TA passes the money to RCI.

ABTA protect us in the event of the TA going bust.

Funnily enough just checked and it is now available to print.what a coincidence. Now just need to know where I get my luggage labels from

Your luggage tags should be available on that same web page (Print SetSail Pass) at around 7 weeks before the cruise.

Here in the US we don't get them any longer.....Do you in the UK :confused:

There is a option cruise documentation status not issued when I click on it ,it says I will get it electronically but won't let me input my email.

There is a option cruise documentation status not issued when I click on it ,it says I will get it electronically but won't let me input my email.

Whenever our booking is owned by a travel agent, that email box is also grayed out for us.

I would wait a few days since RC just received your final payment and check again for your electronic documents and luggage tags. If they don't show up in a few days, contact your travel agent.

Whenever our booking is owned by a travel agent, that email box is also grayed out for us.

I would wait a few days since RC just received your final payment and check again for your electronic documents and luggage tags. If they don't show up in a few days, contact your travel agent.

Thanks will do

Sorry...When you posted "booklet" I assumed you were asking about the old mailed type of document booklet.

Funnily enough just checked and it is now available to print.what a coincidence. Now just need to know where I get my luggage labels from

Luggage tags will be in your cruise documents that your TA will give you 3-4 week prior to departure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very unlikely in the US.

Yes but this is what happens in the uk our TA will get a document drop from RCI uk which usually are just copies of what we print of anyway plus luggage tags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk