More issues with Celebrity website....

Arubamoose

I have 3 B2B cruises on the Reflection for January 2018.

I have been trying to book specialty dining packages and excursions but the website tells me it is not available - please do it in the ship.

I've tried Safari, Explorer and Firefox.

I booked these cruises while on board RCCL Radiance and have since switched the booking to my travel agent.

Can it really be too soon??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try this, it worked for me. Clear your cookies and cache from your browser. Then try this link given to my by a sympathetic Captain's Club rep to the old website which, although it was always flawed, did work for most things. Unless the IT team is messing with it, it does work most of the time.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/?celebrityWR=oldsite

Good luck.

I have 3 B2B cruises on the Reflection for January 2018.

I have been trying to book specialty dining packages and excursions but the website tells me it is not available - please do it in the ship.

I've tried Safari, Explorer and Firefox.

I booked these cruises while on board RCCL Radiance and have since switched the booking to my travel agent.

Can it really be too soon??

We booked speciality dining for our January 2018 cruise a couple of months ago, so definitely not too soon. It might be yet another website problem or maybe they only pre book a certain number.

Try this, it worked for me. Clear your cookies and cache from your browser. Then try this link given to my by a sympathetic Captain's Club rep to the old website which, although it was always flawed, did work for most things. Unless the IT team is messing with it, it does work most of the time.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/?celebrityWR=oldsite

Good luck.

Thanks for the work around. Just want those who are reverting to this old site to realize it is not a "secure" site. I personally would not input any info or credit card numbers to a site that is not secure. Just a heads up. To each their own. :-)

37 Minutes of frustration and no resolution!

After spending a good portion of 2 days trying to navigate the Celebrity site, I decided to take a chance and speak with someone. We have two bookings via TA for April and July 2018 and wanted to verify and start booking process. The CSR (Jessica from the Wichita) call center, was not only snotty but blamed the new website on IT issues, and could not resolve a simple process. Jessica said that a ticket to correct issue may take up to a week to correct. Even the call system is antiquated, the so called "Modern Luxury" that celebrity has coined is suspect. No such thing as luxury, when a CC member has to wait on hold for 14 minutes, after being told it would take 4 minutes, and then the CSR after getting log in member name, password and could not figure out why the issue could not be corrected, and then puts the member on hold for "a minute" and then returns 7 minutes later after speaking with the resolution dept. stating it may take a week to properly correct the issue.

well......since I've tried to just do a simple search for a cruise in 2018 and all I get is a blank page perhaps they will move the issue up in priority a bit.....hard to stay in business if no one can access you on line.......:rolleyes::mad:

well......since I've tried to just do a simple search for a cruise in 2018 and all I get is a blank page perhaps they will move the issue up in priority a bit.....hard to stay in business if no one can access you on line.......:rolleyes::mad:

I tried to replicate this, but without knowing exactly what you were searching for it's a little hard.

What I DID find is that multiple/multiple options can drive it nuts. First time I tried all 2018 and caribbean, bermuda, bahamas, it gave me everything, everywhere. Started the search over and it worked fine.

When you make your choices, don't forget to hit the apply button. And remember that it's possible that there's nothing in that itinerary when you want. For instance, Feb and Alaska.

The old website WORKED!!!

Woohoo!!

Thanks Luvcrusn!! I bookmarked the link!

Glad it worked. If all else fails, I've had good success calling Captains Club to do things while the website is such a mess. If you keep good humor, they are incredibly helpful.