Grand Suite/Junior Suite

slyster

I'm seeing a grand suite, one bedroom for about $100 less per person than a Junior suite. Is that a mistake? I'm just wondering if I book it, can RC come back and change their minds? It's $1834 a person versus $1949 a person for the junior suite (sail date- 7/14/19 on Jew of the Seas).

Also, with the current sale, would I be eligible for a balcony discount as a diamond member? I'm logged into the site but it's not showing a balcony discount.

Thanks in advance..

I'm seeing a grand suite, one bedroom for about $100 less per person than a Junior suite. Is that a mistake? I'm just wondering if I book it, can RC come back and change their minds? It's $1834 a person versus $1949 a person for the junior suite (sail date- 7/14/19 on Jew of the Seas).

Also, with the current sale, would I be eligible for a balcony discount as a diamond member? I'm logged into the site but it's not showing a balcony discount.

Thanks in advance..

It's simple supply and demand. Gosh yes...jump on that GS!! :D And you do have to enter your C&A number when doing your booking to show the balcony discount...even if you are logged in. It's a silly new set up with the web site..and frustrating to have to enter each time. :(

I saw a deep discount on pricing for my upcoming 1/7 cruise on Jewel. The GS cabins were now going for 900.00 LESS than what I paid for my JS a year ago. Being past final payment, a self upgrade was all I could do. Simple call to GS and I am now in a GS, but of course no refund of difference.

LOL ok...I'm jumping on it! Can someone tell me....I'll have to do non refundable...if I end up changing this sailing or date, it's a $100 per person change fee? Am I missing anything else?

Hmmm I entered my C and A # and the discount still isn't coming up.

I went ahead and booked it. Glad I did...they confirmed it's a $100 change fee per person if we change it. I have never seen a grand suite that cheap before. The nice thing is it's our 25 yr anniversary and this will be a nice surprise for my wife :) We had already agreed to go on a Europe cruise that goes to Rome so this ends up working out nicely.

1600 on my sailing? Is that another grand suite on jewel?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had really wanted aft GS 1600 but it was already taken 18 months before cruise, kept checking and when I saw it was available we grabbed it. Lots of walking but great view

Thanks in advance..

Jew of the Seas? Is that the new kosher ship?

Same thing happened for our Jewel cruise. Had Cat. JS #1100 on deposit, noticed the GSs were $200 less, so moved up to save more money. Didn't make sense to me, but I wasn't going to argue with them. :D

I noticed a couple of other jewel cruises had the discounted GS too. Congrats to you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same thing happened for our Jewel cruise. Had Cat. JS #1100 on deposit, noticed the GSs were $200 less, so moved up to save more money. Didn't make sense to me, but I wasn't going to argue with them. :D

Wow...that's tough to give up that great corner aft cabin #1100! :o But can't blame you, since the GS cabins have a lot more "full suite" bennies.

I actually put "do not upgrade" on my corner aft cabin 9256 for Alaska on Radiance B2B...did not want to give up that side to side view down the inland waterway. :D