Dawn to Bermuda from Boston

snooterbug

we will be on the Dawn out of Boston to Bermuda 4-20..Has anyone done this? How was the weather in Bermuda? This is our first Norwegian Cruise, we always do Princess. Looking forward to Bermuda🌞

If you look at your favorite weather site, the Highs are consistently 72 degrees, lows 64.

The Dawn is a great ship. Try Los Lobos if you have time, great guacamole made tableside. Have a good cruise!

we will be on the Dawn out of Boston to Bermuda 4-20..Has anyone done this? How was the weather in Bermuda? This is our first Norwegian Cruise, we always do Princess. Looking forward to Bermuda🌞

We did this same cruise a few years back and we also usually cruise with Princess. The ship was fine, food was good, Bermuda was fun and we had a very relaxing and enjoyable week. I'm sure you'll have a great time. We often talk about doing this itinerary again and may try NCL or Celebrity out of NYC next time, although we really liked the port in Boston. Embarkation and disembarkation were both easy and fast. Dave

DO Not bring 420 to Bermuda. ;p

They have dog's that they DO bring On the ship. ;)

We are on the same cruise. This will be our 3rd time on the Dawn and we really like this ship. Never been in April, so hoping the weather is good because Bermuda is beautiful. Any weather is better than what we are having now in Massachusetts. It’s so cold

It’ll be interesting to see how people enjoy Bermuda in the spring. I’d book it fir next April school vacation if I read positive reviews. I guess it would be more relax and sight see than a sun and beach trip.

Sent from my iPad using Forums