Conquest delay this weekend!

wemjam

Got this and thought I would share for anyone else sailing with me this Saturday 10/14. Funny thing is there is NO cruise before us as she is in dry dock. Guess they are running behind lol!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

CARNIVAL CONQUEST

Dear Guest,

Your cruise is right around the corner and we want to provide you with some important information regarding your embarkation experience.

We expect the disembarkation process from the previous cruise to run later than usual. Therefore, please add one hour to your Arrival Appointment and plan to come at the new time. Guests who arrive outside of their Arrival Appointment can expect longer wait times in line.

Got this and thought I would share for anyone else sailing with me this Saturday 10/14. Funny thing is there is NO cruise before us as she is in dry dock. Guess they are running behind lol!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

CARNIVAL CONQUEST Dear Guest,

Your cruise is right around the corner and we want to provide you with some important information regarding your embarkation experience.

We expect the disembarkation process from the previous cruise to run later than usual. Therefore, please add one hour to your Arrival Appointment and plan to come at the new time. Guests who arrive outside of their Arrival Appointment can expect longer wait times in line.

Yup- saw that also. See you on board

Got that same exact letter for Conquest in Aug. Seems it's SOP for anyone with an early check in time. I had 11:00, the people I shared an Uber with had 12:00 and didn't get one. When I arrived I think around 11:30 ( I would have to go back and check for sure) as I was standing in line to get my S&S card, they were already boarding Zone 5! It's nonsense. The people after my cruise got the same letter and others too.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

CARNIVAL CONQUEST

Dear Guest,

It does seem a bit silly to cite "...the disembarkation process from the previous cruise..." as the reason when there was no previous cruise, except the trip from the dry dock shipyard in Freeport to FLL. Instead just say "we expect a later than planned arrival in Port Everglades."

I'm on this cruise and didn't get notified. I have FTTF so maybe they skipped me?

I am Platinum too which means I can enter as soon as I arrive, I had the 1st check in time slot... perhaps yours is later so it doesn't apply to you.

It does seem a bit silly to cite "...the disembarkation process from the previous cruise..." as the reason when there was no previous cruise, except the trip from the dry dock shipyard in Freeport to FLL. Instead just say "we expect a later than planned arrival in Port Everglades."

It's quite possible they'd have workers embarked from Freeport to put finishing touches on the ship who would be debarking in FLL.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

CARNIVAL CONQUEST

Dear Guest,

Hmmm. My email today said delayed 3 hrs from the scheduled check in of 1:30 to 2:30. Now our check in is 4:30 5:30pm also says lido will be serving dinner once boarded. Im not plat and dont have FTTF. Is that why i didnt get the email you did?

Here in hyatt place near the port with Dh trying to schedule a late check out.

Watching it go by FLL now as I wait to board a cruise out of PE. Looked it up, found it was the Conquest, found this thread. I was wondering how/why a cruise ship was coming in so late in the morning!! :) POM says new departure time is 7pm, so looking like 3 hours delayed.

Got this and thought I would share for anyone else sailing with me this Saturday 10/14. Funny thing is there is NO cruise before us as she is in dry dock. Guess they are running behind lol!.

We sailed the Sunshine the cruise after dry dock. For some reason every single crew member on board had to disembark and reembark after going thru customs before any of us could board. It took well over an hour.