To All 2018 World Cruise Bloggers

mame42

Just curious, do the different bloggers (on the Nieuw Amsterdam) know each other, and if so, are they friends? I am following several, but never hear them talk about the others.

DD

They are on the Amsterdam which is a smaller ship....the Nieuw Amsterdam is HAL's larger ship...

Many of the bloggers know each other....they have been on multiple world cruises for several years and some are even President Club Members....which puts them at the same events....

Some have been active with other cruise critic members on their roll calls and participate in several ship activities....

There have been times when certain bloggers have shown up in photos taken at some of these events....

Glad you all are enjoying the blogs!

I play trivia with the couple who are writing one blog and eat dinner with another couple who blog. I see theinsidecabin (Judy and sometimes Pete) at the stitching group. The other bloggers I see every once in a while.

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

I came across this thread and I thought I would throw my hat into the 'world cruise blog' ring (so to speak). A friend of mine is a Port Presenter for P&O Cruises. He has been documenting his world cruise travels (as an officer) from on board the P&O Cruises ship Arcadia. You will find his first two entries via this link on my blog The Cruise Blogger, alongside some exclusive officer interviews. It gives a slightly different angle to passenger world cruise blogs, so I hope it's of interest. http://www.thecruiseblogger.com/category/meet-the-officer/

I want to add my sincerest thanks to all of you for taking the time and making the effort to chronicle your travels. Since I'm taking my first GWC next year I have more than a passing interest in your blogs. I'm certainly learning a great deal in addition to enjoying your postings.

Bob