Does UBP include *bottled* beer?

zitsky

I'm having a brain fart with how the description is written for the UBP. Does UBP include *bottled* beer or just draft? I want my Sam Adams!!

I'm mostly a wine person but I do enjoy a decent beer.

I have to say I'm impressed with the wine variety by the glass, even if not that great. On Viking river cruise, you had red or white unless you bought their beverage package.

Yes. There are more cans and aluminum bottles (Cabottles?) though.

The list from our cruise on the Escape in the first half of October is here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=54437223&postcount=766

Same list as on Dawn, good luck to anyone looking for Tanqueray 10 gin, not a drop on the Dawn to be had, and when I raised the matter via Alain the HD we benefited from a nice bottle of Merlot as compensation...

Does their beer selection include Old Milwaukee Lite, Natural Light, Keystone, Coors Banquet, Rolling Rock, Milwaukee's Best, PBR, Old Style, or Schlitz?

We are having a family reunion and I have cousins coming from Kentucky and Arkansas

Does their beer selection include Old Milwaukee Lite, Natural Light, Keystone, Coors Banquet, Rolling Rock, Milwaukee's Best, PBR, Old Style, or Schlitz?

We are having a family reunion and I have cousins coming from Kentucky and Arkansas

Your answer is in a link in the post 2 before yours...

Yup plenty of bottled beer.

Outside on the waterfront by Maltings they have Guinness cans...yummy! Take care of your bartender and they will leave it closed if you request it. I always grab one on the way back to the room so I can have a few there when I want to just relax in the room. Keep em cold in the fridge plenty of room.

I have never seen those beers on any cruise I have been on across 4 lines.

Candi

Other than Escape, do any ships carry any IPAs? Mainly the Sky and Star. The lists I have seen looks pretty thin, but I’m hoping someone can confirm if they do or not. With the huge craft beer craze, I would be a little surprised if they don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Other than Escape, do any ships carry any IPAs? Mainly the Sky and Star. The lists I have seen looks pretty thin, but I’m hoping someone can confirm if they do or not. With the huge craft beer craze, I would be a little surprised if they don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Recently they started carrying Lagunita's Little Sumpin' fleetwide. Not sure if it's reached all the ships yet, but a few trip reports over the last few months have confirmed it's pretty common on NCL ships now, even if the menus haven't been updated.

Yes. There are more cans and aluminum bottles (Cabottles?) though.

The list from our cruise on the Escape in the first half of October is here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=54437223&postcount=766

Is this list the same for all ships or do they vary? I hope it is the same, super happy to see Strongbow Cider on the list!

Recently they started carrying Lagunita's Little Sumpin' fleetwide. Not sure if it's reached all the ships yet, but a few trip reports over the last few months have confirmed it's pretty common on NCL ships now, even if the menus haven't been updated.

Have you seen any reviews of that beer, good or bad?