If looking to purchase beverage packages, check your cruise planner today....

tartana

Discounts don't apply to non-alcoholic drink packages. Too bad!

Yes, my daughter was hoping to get a disc on one of them, but they don't show up on mine either. Oh well, happy with some at least :) And wow! You guys really lucked out with that transatlantic deal!! Good for you :)

Does anyone know how much the Classic Drink Package is regularly? It doesn't look like the price has changed for me even though it says it is now 20% off.

TIA!

Does anyone know how much the Classic Drink Package is regularly? It doesn't look like the price has changed for me even though it says it is now 20% off.

TIA!

55USD plus the 18%grat. per day is the regular price

I'm not sure if this is for everyone and I apologize if yours does not qualify; however, there are some 20%discounts available for some cruises right now on the alcohol beverage packages. There are at least two of us that I've heard of so far on totally different cruises where they've shown up when you go to "checkout" on Celebrities website with a bev package purchase. Check it out, if you've been looking as I have. I was very pleased to see it after watching for months. I did just pay in full yesterday; however, I've heard that may not have mattered.

Thanks for the heads up!!!

We just purchased the premium beverage package and saved $1200!!!

Joe:cool:

if you got the classic package as a perk - can you pay to upgrade to the premium package at the discounted rate do you think? and how will they work out how much it costs to upgrade??

I didn't get the classic as a perk, but immediately after purchasing at this new heavily discounted rate I was offered an upgrade to Premium for an additional $11.00 a day.

May be worth calling and just asking if it's a possibility to pay the extra and upgrade?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I didn't get the classic as a perk, but immediately after purchasing at this new heavily discounted rate I was offered an upgrade to Premium for an additional $11.00 a day.

May be worth calling and just asking if it's a possibility to pay the extra and upgrade?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It would be nice to get the discount on the upgrade but I don't think it applies.

We always wait until on board and purchase the upgrade from a BT at the bar that we will frequent the most. I was told that they get the whole gratuity on the upgrade and that is why the servers in the buffet are always hawking upgrades on the first day.

drink up 🍸🍷🍺🍹

if you got the classic package as a perk - can you pay to upgrade to the premium package at the discounted rate do you think? and how will they work out how much it costs to upgrade??

This below is copy and pasted from the Celebrity web site where drinks packages are being offered as a perk - so yes, you can pay to up grade but doubtful it would be at the discounted price.

RECEIVE A FREE CLASSIC DRINKS PACKAGE FOR TWO.

Our Classic Drinks Package offers you more choice than ever before. You can now choose from an incredible array of beers, spirits, cocktails, liquers, frozen drinks and wine by the glass worth up to $9 per serving.

What’s more, if you’d like to upgrade to a drink from the Premium Drinks Package, you’ll only pay the difference. Plus, you’ll still receive a 15% discount on all wines by the bottle, even from our prized reserve and rare wine lists. What’s not to love?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What a good deal!

Just used $400.00 of our OBC to pay for the 9 night dining pkg for the 2 of us, and booked all of them in Murano!

I'm gonna have to get in a lot of morning steps this year!

I wasn't aware you could actually book the restaurants, just buy the package. Is this something you can do online or do you have to call to book specific times and locations? All I see is an option to choose the time for the first night but nothing more.

I wasn't aware you could actually book the restaurants, just buy the package. Is this something you can do online or do you have to call to book specific times and locations? All I see is an option to choose the time for the first night but nothing more.

I locked in the time for the first evening in Murano. We will adjust everything when we board. A couple in Silk, a couple in Tuscan, Sushi on 5, and the rest in Murano.

We have a dozen on the Roll Call, and the FB group that have done the same.

Wonder if this will effect the "upgrade" cost?

We are wondering the same thing.

Already have the classic beverage package -- can we get the discount on the cost of upgrading? Every little bit helps....

Also, be aware that some changes have been paid in the items/brands that are included in each. Including wines by the glass. Don't know if this is listed anywhere but we experienced the change on our cruise last month.

I locked in the time for the first evening in Murano. We will adjust everything when we board. A couple in Silk, a couple in Tuscan, Sushi on 5, and the rest in Murano.

We have a dozen on the Roll Call, and the FB group that have done the same.

Sorry if I am not reading this correctly .... but a little confused. We booked the 6 dinner package and were only given a choice of the date (1st or last night) and a time. It did not allow us to book a restaurant. We don't necessarily want to book the first night onboard but want to make sure we get at least 2 of our six dinners in Murano. Are we able to reserve all of these now?? Do I need to call to do so or do I have to wait until we are onboard?? thanks!!

This was great timing! I had just redeemed points from my Royal BOA card and had shipboard credit to cover almost all of the classic package with the discount. I am sailing in a single with a group and obviously with the supplement you pay for two perks as well so I didn't get any perks. Ended up being a HUGE savings by waiting it out for a sale!

Sorry if I am not reading this correctly .... but a little confused. We booked the 6 dinner package and were only given a choice of the date (1st or last night) and a time. It did not allow us to book a restaurant. We don't necessarily want to book the first night onboard but want to make sure we get at least 2 of our six dinners in Murano. Are we able to reserve all of these now?? Do I need to call to do so or do I have to wait until we are onboard?? thanks!!

Call Capt Club 1-844-418-6824