2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I've noticed that Celebrity revised some of the scheduled deployment release dates. It seems the earlier part of the schedule (Europe, South America, Panama Canal) remains the same, while the latter part of the schedule (Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Hawaii & Caribbean) have been adjusted, with Hawaii, Asia, Australia & NZ releasing on 4/11, and Caribbean releasing on 4/17.

Assuming the Captains Club Early booking offer remains for all new deployments, we may learn about each region, and opening for Captains Club Member booking, 1 week prior to the dates listed below. As an example, I'm anticipating that we may hear about Alaska later today (March 5th).

I hope this is helpful !

Here's the updated list : (As always - subject to change)

===================================

Bermuda, Canada / New England - Open For Booking

Alaska - 3/12

Northern Eurpope - 3/21

Europe & Transatlantic - 3/27

South America & Panama Canal - 4/3

Asia, Hawaii, Australia / New Zealand - 4/11

Caribbean - 4/17

Thanks Andy, I'm waiting for Alaska....I'm like a kid waiting for the release, I really need to grow up:D

We are with you frogsgirl. Can't wait for Alaska to be released. We leave next week for a cruise and hope to be able to book on board. Hope there are a couple of longer cruises as well

We are with you frogsgirl. Can't wait for Alaska to be released. We leave next week for a cruise and hope to be able to book on board. Hope there are a couple of longer cruises as well

Hiya Pean

Glad I'm not alone! Andy's teasing announcements get me very excited:D

Ideally we are looking for 11 day round trip Vancouver, would really like to see Sitka. Century is doing one in September this year which would be perfect for us (sadly 12 months too early) but with all the chatter about will she/won't she be with the fleet will she/won't she have a refurb next year has had me on edge!

Hope you have a great trip & be in a position to book on board!

:D

Another anxious cruiser waiting for the release of 2014 Alaska bookings. We are looking to do a B2B again on the Millennium --- hopefully, there will be no change from 2013's itinerary as we really enjoy all the ports.

Andy,

Do you expect they will release them sooner to Captains Club members?

Hi Vmarq,

That's what I'm hearing. Last week, Canada/New England & Bermuda were opened a week early for Captains Club Members. If the same holds true for Alaska (and I believe it will) we should be hearing about Alaska shortly.

Fun to watch these come out. I'm waiting for 3/27 and ready to book. I wish I were a Captains Club member.

I see from your post that you have sailed with Royal Caribbean --- are you a Crown & Anchor Society member? If so, call Celebrity's Captain Club phone number and give them your C&A number and they will issue a Captain's Club number to you. I did this a few years back and was able to take advantage of savings on my booking.

I have the following number for the Captain's Club Loyalty Desk: 1-800-760-0654.

has anyone heard that celebrity is going to do more 7-8 night european cruises for those of us who love to cruise but cant take more than a week or 10days off work?

Hi Swh&cv,

Nothing confirmed, but I believe that on Reflection's Inaugural, a CC member reported that Celebrity's Management team mentioned the possibility of offering shorter sailings in Europe. We'll know the answers over the next few weeks, when Europe is announced. Stay Tuned !

Do we know if the Century weill still be with us?

Hi Leonardofan,

While I do not have specific deployment information/itineraries yet, Century is expected to be sailing Alaska in Summer 2014, so that's a very positive sign.

Just to whet everyone's appetite for more. Solstice will be doing Alaska from Seattle. Infinity will be sailing Europe looks like from Harwich. Millennium with be doing the open jaw Alaska cruise. And from what I can tell Connie heading to Northern Europe again. And Summit Bermuda

And there is a chance Silhouette could be doing summer Caribbean as they are adding 2 to the end of April

Hi Everyone,

I've noticed that Celebrity revised some of the scheduled deployment release dates. It seems the earlier part of the schedule (Europe, South America, Panama Canal) remains the same, while the latter part of the schedule (Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Hawaii & Caribbean) have been adjusted, with Hawaii, Asia, Australia & NZ releasing on 4/11, and Caribbean releasing on 4/17.

Assuming the Captains Club Early booking offer remains for all new deployments, we may learn about each region, and opening for Captains Club Member booking, 1 week prior to the dates listed below. As an example, I'm anticipating that we may hear about Alaska later today (March 5th).

I hope this is helpful !

Alaska - 3/12

Northern Eurpope - 3/21

Caribbean - 4/17

Dear Andy,

I am not certain what we would do without you. Do you ever sleep? :D

Thank you for everything.

Anne

Hi Everyone,

I hope this is helpful !

Alaska - 3/12

Northern Eurpope - 3/21

Caribbean - 4/17

I hope this is correct, and now that I am Elite :D I can book my 2014 Northern Europe Next week.

Here is a little problem I am trying to solve. Celebrity chartered 04/26/2014 Millennium sailing and offered (which is very nice of them and I appreciate it!) to rebook any other sailings with an extra $300 onboard credit. The only little issue is that it should be done by 03-12-2013 or my original sailing will be simply cancelled and I will receive my deposit back. I would like to rebook because I already have some OBC from Celebrity and from my TA, plus an extra $300 OBC. However, the sailings I am interested in (Northern Eurpope - 3/21 and Europe & Transatlantic - 3/27) will be released after 03-12-2013. Is it possible to book any cruise to save OBC and then change it to the sailing I like?

Archived