Mr. Sanchos-BUffet and/or Menu

soapbxking

I have read two diff things, and their website is a bit vague. When at Mr. Sanchos can you do buffet and order from menu if you want??

I had exactly the same question. Everything I have read suggested that the food and drinks are all free, including the drinks and the food from the menu. However, I then see pictures of the menu that have places. I just emailed them directly to ask!

Also have questions about paddle boards - they are listed as free or as being charged. Hmmmm

We were there last month and you can do both. Be warned though, if you are going for the drinks be prepared that they are almost zero alcoholic. I do not drink very often and had 10 drinks, including a long island, and at no point did I get any alcohol in my drinks. We are actually looking now for an excursion here for next year and are going to skip this place.

I had exactly the same question. Everything I have read suggested that the food and drinks are all free, including the drinks and the food from the menu. However, I then see pictures of the menu that have places. I just emailed them directly to ask!

Also have questions about paddle boards - they are listed as free or as being charged. Hmmmm

There are separate “menus” for AI and PAYG on their website.

http://www.mrsanchos.com/mr-sanchos-cozumel-menus

I believe there is sometimes additionally (perhaps at busy times) there is also a buffet for the AI side probably to shorten wait times.

We were there last month and you can do both. Be warned though, if you are going for the drinks be prepared that they are almost zero alcoholic. I do not drink very often and had 10 drinks, including a long island, and at no point did I get any alcohol in my drinks. We are actually looking now for an excursion here for next year and are going to skip this place.

For us that is actually perfect - we only rarely drink, don’t like the taste or the feel after. So sounds like I can enjoy tropical drinks without the part I hate, perfect! But I can see how some would not like it :)

We thought exactly the same.

All day on the beach drinking tropical 'drinks'

No buzz, no hangover nothing.

Stick to bottled beer and you may be ok. The hard liquor, not so.

INCLUDED:

• All you can eat from our buffet and our menu.
  • All you want to drink from our pool bar of frozen drinks, margaritas, piñas coladas, daiquiris, non-alcoholic drinks and domestic beer (Sol and XX Lager).
  • Two pool bars and a beach section exclusively for All Inclusive guests.
  • Beach lounges.
  • Use of ocean kayak.
  • Hammock area.
  • Beach umbrella on your table.
  • Locker.
  • Restrooms.

All- been there many times (5+). Never had an issue getting drunk (from Colorado- takes longer at sea level) You watch them make the drinks. In the AI side you get all of the food and drink that you want. Do the buffet or order from a waiter. Never had a bad time. Over the years they have really improved the facilities. They keep a consistent friendly staff. Already paid deposit for cruise in November.

Those are the menus that you can order from, right? I've seen those. I was curious about what they put out on the buffet. Do they just lay all that stuff out too?

The first link...which says all inclusive is the one you would want. Is there another all inclusive menu you are looking for??

The second link includes both the a la carte menu as well as the all inclusive menu. So either link provides you with the one you are looking for...I would think.

The first link...which says all inclusive is the one you would want. Is there another all inclusive menu you are looking for??

The second link includes both the a la carte menu as well as the all inclusive menu. So either link provides you with the one you are looking for...I would think.

According to the Mr. Sancho's website you can order off the menus (which you posted links to) OR you can eat off the buffet. I am wondering what foods they put out on the buffet, if you choose to eat that and not order off the menu.

According to the Mr. Sancho's website you can order off the menus (which you posted links to) OR you can eat off the buffet. I am wondering what foods they put out on the buffet, if you choose to eat that and not order off the menu.

The all inclusive buffet menu is also in the links. Its this one: http://www.mrsanchos.com/media/wysiwyg/menus2017/Menu_Alimentos_All_Inclusive_2017.jpg. That's the one for those who eat off the buffet that you are asking about.

The other menu with prices is for the people who do not do all inclusive. This menu: http://www.mrsanchos.com/media/wysiwyg/menus2017/Menu_Alimentos_a_la_carta_2017_TC_17.jpg. This is the a la carte menu for those who are paying for each item they order.

The all inclusive buffet menu is also in the links. Its this one: http://www.mrsanchos.com/media/wysiwyg/menus2017/Menu_Alimentos_All_Inclusive_2017.jpg. That's the one for those who eat off the buffet that you are asking about.

The other menu with prices is for the people who do not do all inclusive. This menu: http://www.mrsanchos.com/media/wysiwyg/menus2017/Menu_Alimentos_a_la_carta_2017_TC_17.jpg. This is the a la carte menu for those who are paying for each item they order.

Okay... I think I understand. I was under the impression that if you get the all-inclusive package, you can order off a menu and they will bring you what you order. OR, you could eat from the buffet.

So, everyone that does the all-inclusive has to eat off the buffet. Is that right?

Okay... I think I understand. I was under the impression that if you get the all-inclusive package, you can order off a menu and they will bring you what you order. OR, you could eat from the buffet.

So, everyone that does the all-inclusive has to eat off the buffet. Is that right?

From what I have read I think your first thought is correct. I thought they only started the buffet when they were really busy and I don’t know if they continued to have it all the time or not.

I haven’t been but wouldn’t like only a buffet at that price. I am sure someone will clarify!

Mitsugirly review shows buffet and waiter service available when she was there

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41102792#post41102792

Begin at #395. This was from 2013 hopefully someone will have a more recent answer.

• 1 month later...

with the AI, you can eat off the buffet, AND/OR order from the menu...items on the buffet included nachos and fixins, enchiladas, etc..dont remember much as we just ordered from the menu...the buffet items sat out for awhile and did not look as appealing so we recommend ordering off the menu...

Marsha

• Thanks 1

with the AI, you can eat off the buffet, AND/OR order from the menu...items on the buffet included nachos and fixins, enchiladas, etc..dont remember much as we just ordered from the menu...the buffet items sat out for awhile and did not look as appealing so we recommend ordering off the menu...

Marsha

Thanks for clarifying current situation- i wasn’t sure if they had gone over go offering buffet all the time now as an alternative, originally it was ONLY menu.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 10:19 PM, soapbxking said:

I have read two diff things, and their website is a bit vague. When at Mr. Sanchos can you do buffet and order from menu if you want??

For the all inclusive pass, I'd estimate the buffet opens at 10:30-11, and you can order food/drinks from your server as often as you want!