Labadee Cabanas questions

cre8fmom

I am looking for info on the Cabanas. All the photos I have seen show that there are 2 loungers and some inside seating. Is this correct? How many people do they allow? If you have any photos, I'd love to see what you have! What is your opinion of them? Would you do it again??

Thanks!

I stayed in a Cabana on Barefoot Beach, not Nellie Beach. They are the same cabanas with 2 lounge chairs and an indoor couch and ottoman. We were allowed to bring 6 into ours but there may not be a limit on Nellie Beach since it is not isolated from the other guests and you would not need a wristband to get into the area. More than 6 would be too many at one time anyway. If you have a beach cabana, you can pull up additional lounge chairs to it and place them around the cabana. It is a really nice way to spend the day. We had a hillside location and it was nice to get out of the heat.

we had 6 people...they brought over extra lounger chairs for those that didn't want to stay in the shade...(i claimed one of the loungers since i was the one who arranged it and charged it on her seapass..though my friends did contribute!:D)

It was divine and we are now spoiled. i can't stay in the hot too long any more and the ceiling fan was great...i sat there all day until they dragged us kicking and screaming back to the ship..let me see if i can find some pix...

DSCN0847.jpg

guess that's the only one i have loaded to an online album...i will see if i have more

What does the price of the cabana include? I am contemplating getting one during my Allure cruise, but it's only 2 of us so we're trying to justify the cost.

Whats up, I booked my Cabana in early Feb. I do know you get an Upgraded Lunch Buffet, from what I was reading on here, it's a buffet w/ better food like steaks, shrimp, scallops, chicken, better desserts, and table and chair seating instead of benches, of course you will also get what the non cabana ppl get for lunch too, and theirs much much less of a line, I heard the regular buffet line for Labadee was insayne, and ppl just said screw it, i'll eat on the ship later, but w/ the upgraded lunch buffet, it sounds like the lines are almost non existant, and you can go up alot due to lack of lines...This is what i'm reading from this message board in another post w/ the topic "Upgraded Lunch Buffet"...Hope I helped ya a bit

I am also interested in booking a cabana. Do you have a choice where the cabana is?? I would like one on the beach but the pictures all show them up on a deck of some sort and not on the water?? Are drinks included with the price or just a server? I know we've rented cabanas before and they sometimes include beverages. Anyone know the cost of a beer or labadabadoozie on the beach lately? Its been 5 years since I was last there :)

I am also interested in booking a cabana. Do you have a choice where the cabana is?? I would like one on the beach but the pictures all show them up on a deck of some sort and not on the water?? Are drinks included with the price or just a server? I know we've rented cabanas before and they sometimes include beverages. Anyone know the cost of a beer or labadabadoozie on the beach lately? Its been 5 years since I was last there :)

When we booked the Nellies Beach one online it was $180 and the cabana number will be givin to you once you get to Haiti, so they must just give you whatever is available on the beach/hillside as you show up. It didn't say anything about free drinks included, but that would be nice!

Does anyone know what an S1 cabana is? I have one reserved but have no idea of it's on Barefoot Beach or Nellies. I was told I would get more information when I board the ship. Any info would be great!

SI is a standard cabana on Barefoot Beach....it's located on the right just thru the entrance into Barefoot.

Whats up, I booked my Cabana in early Feb. I do know you get an Upgraded Lunch Buffet, from what I was reading on here, it's a buffet w/ better food like steaks, shrimp, scallops, chicken, better desserts, and table and chair seating instead of benches, of course you will also get what the non cabana ppl get for lunch too, and theirs much much less of a line, I heard the regular buffet line for Labadee was insayne, and ppl just said screw it, i'll eat on the ship later, but w/ the upgraded lunch buffet, it sounds like the lines are almost non existant, and you can go up alot due to lack of lines...This is what i'm reading from this message board in another post w/ the topic "Upgraded Lunch Buffet"...Hope I helped ya a bit

Thank you for the info! How do you book it in advance? And do they charge you immediately or on your SeaPass? Can you cancel once you get on board if you no longer want it?

I'd like to hold one if I could.

I also take it a tip is not included for the cabana attendant.

Are there cabanas like this on Coco Cay ? When do you reserve them ?

They have recently begun adding cabanas to one section of Coco Cay which are not quite as elaborate as the ones on Labadee, and they also have "Cabanets" that accommodate two people provide shade, lounge chairs, bottled water and a fruit plate. The area is restricted to guests who have reserved a cabana or a cabanet and they offer a great buffet lunch. It is a bit of a walk to the water but the area has its own rest rooms, and I believe that snorkeling gear is also available gratis as it is on Labadee. A bar is located inside the entrance to this section of Coco Cay. It was a godsend for me since I have to avoid too much sun exposure.:) We reserved our cabanet at the Shore Excursions desk on Navigator of the Seas.

Who gets to select the cabana they want on Ladadee, is it suites then pinnancle then Diamond Plus? Or can it be done ahead of time?
At Nellies Beach anyone can book them in advance, WARNING! They go fast! Those at Barefoot are booked through the Concierge, so for suite guest first.

BonVoyage

Dawna

We were able to book an "over the water" at Nellie's Beach (ZL88). The online description states:

"Overview: The upscale sea view cabanas nestled on the hillside of Nellie's beach with private water access are a great place to relax and enjoy the seclusion, while remaining among the action of Nellie's Beach. - Highlights: Cabana rental for the full day. Furnished with luxury resort style lounge chairs and ceiling fan. Rental includes 2 floating beach mats, upgraded lunch buffet, and the use of beach towels. Personal cabana attendant service. - Note: Pricing is per cabana, not per person. One person in the party should reserve the cabana. "

Most of the comments have been about Barefoot beach. Anyone have any comments or thoughts about what we booked? The price was $200.00. Worth the cost?

Archived