Program Replacing C and A Savings Certificates

I'll bet 'not'.

The Next Cruise program changed a month ago and all old savings certificates expired two weeks ago but I still see the old OBC amounts, benefits and savings when I log in and view the Onboard Booking Bonus!

Edited by icsys

I'll bet 'not'.

The Next Cruise program changed a month ago and all old savings certificates expired two weeks ago but I still see the old OBC amounts, benefits and savings when I log in and view the Onboard Booking Bonus!

What do you mean all of the old certs expired. If you are referencing to previously issued NCCs, I believe they are grandfathered with the original benefit amounts. This was confirmed by an OP on CC board.

What do you mean all of the old certs expired. If you are referencing to previously issued NCCs, I believe they are grandfathered with the original benefit amounts. This was confirmed by an OP on CC board.

I believe they meant the last batch of C and A savings certificates. They expired 3/31/14

I was wondering why there were no new Savings Certificates on the website. I thought they were usually on top of changing those. Now I know why, and will impatiently wait for the new program to take affect. Does anyone know the details yet, or just that a new program is starting??

I was wondering why there were no new Savings Certificates on the website. I thought they were usually on top of changing those. Now I know why, and will impatiently wait for the new program to take affect. Does anyone know the details yet, or just that a new program is starting??

I think now instead of the certificates, now it's electronic and it will be priced out on your booking.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong or if I missed anything.

I think now instead of the certificates, now it's electronic and it will be priced out on your booking.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong or if I missed anything.

Assuming your correct(which i have no reason to doubt you based on the deployment thread), its not really a new program, just a technology upgrade to the current one??

Just went out and did a mock booking on a May FOS cruise, and when I pull up the pricing breakdown, it shows a discount per person off the list price;

Stateroom Stateroom Total $2,542.12 USDGuest 1Guest 2Cruise Fare:$1,279.00 $1,279.00 Taxes, fees and port expenses:$92.06 $92.06 Discount ($100.00) ($100.00) Per Person Total:$1,271.06 $1,271.06

Edited by orville99

Just went out and did a mock booking on a May FOS cruise, and when I pull up the pricing breakdown, it shows a discount per person off the list price;

Stateroom Stateroom Total $2,542.12 USDGuest 1Guest 2Cruise Fare:$1,279.00 $1,279.00 Taxes, fees and port expenses:$92.06 $92.06 Discount ($100.00) ($100.00) Per Person Total:$1,271.06 $1,271.06

You are wrong.

You are seeing the April promotion.

That could be your C&A discount being applied and/or the April Promo going on right now.

Were you logged in? I know they have had an April promo running that is taking $100 off of some cruises. I guess the way to check would be to see if the discount changes if you're not logged in.

Were you logged in? I know they have had an April promo running that is taking $100 off of some cruises. I guess the way to check would be to see if the discount changes if you're not logged in.

Not logged on, but using the same computer that I always use, so any cookies would track my activity.

It may be the sale, but it only shows up on one or two of the cruises that are listed as part of the sale

I see a different price for my Brilliance cruise if I am logged in. so, maybe it is already live.

I see a different price for my Brilliance cruise if I am logged in. so, maybe it is already live.

Or it might be your balcony discount if you were looking at a stateroom with a balcony.

Been on the phone with RCL about a reduction on our future cruise.

Seems the web page is applying this Cert. to the web price without you logging in etc. and it is a Mess! Even if you were not a C&A member it is showing the reduction on their web page for the selected Certificate cruises. IT didn't do it right?:eek:

Got No reduction after all!

We just took advantage of a price drop for our March 2015 cruise. On the booking PDF, it shows two discounts: -$100 for "Resident Disc" and -$89 for "CAS Rates". We're in a Promenade cabin, so it's not something like a balcony discount.

I'm thinking that "CAS Rates" may be the new discount program that's supposed to start tomorrow.

We just took advantage of a price drop for our March 2015 cruise. On the booking PDF, it shows two discounts: -$100 for "Resident Disc" and -$89 for "CAS Rates". We're in a Promenade cabin, so it's not something like a balcony discount.

I'm thinking that "CAS Rates" may be the new discount program that's supposed to start tomorrow.

Yes, it started early the agent said. Our Son got a similar discount for his Promenade cabin.

The problem is on our balcony cruise price- it shows a reduction that doesn't exist!:eek:

They spent a lot of time checking etc. and called me back to say it is this Cert. application that shouldn't be there, so there is no reduction.

I believe the new program is supposed to start tomorrow. Any bets on whether it will or not??:p:)

I'll be looking first thing tomorrow am.

Just curious... what is your source of this information? A rumor on cruise critic or something more substantial?